Who's gonna go see them?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
i dont kno but they have a new cd out
i heard a new song on the radio that was pretty sick
Man...floor tickets for 95 bucks over here. **** man.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
their comign to bayfest in july, sarnia. no way in hell im going. all the other bands seem pretty poor..fergie, bon jovi..
Oh, gee.

Somebody.... Hold me back.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Jesus christ.

They were terrible 20 years ago but they still feel the need to play their 'music' now.
Quote by Novacane...
Jesus christ.

They were terrible 20 years ago but they still feel the need to play their 'music' now.

do you furiously masterbate at night to gay pr0n? motley crue pwnz.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
id go because that would be a tight show. id rather of gone to the carnival of sins concert though. that was pretty sweet, good stage show.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
I've already seen them twice, so probably not
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
did not know they were going on tour.
by hell yes i will if they come near me!!
I <3 Rock Mushik
I'm pretty pumped that Buckcherry and Sixx Am are also playing. (pretty cool that Papa Roach and Trapt are also with them).
Quote by oh noes!!
i dont kno but they have a new cd out
i heard a new song on the radio that was pretty sick

Nah man, the album comes out this summer.

If I can get the money I'd love to go the show in Toronto in august. I dunno hwo thats gonna go down though. I'm praying for a show in Halifax or even better=Newfoundland!. I'm extremely happy Nikki decided to take SIXX:A.M. on tour, I really wanna see them just as much as Crue.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by slashVR
Nah man, the album comes out this summer.

If I can get the money I'd love to go the show in Toronto in august. I dunno hwo thats gonna go down though. I'm praying for a show in Halifax or even better=Newfoundland!. I'm extremely happy Nikki decided to take SIXX:A.M. on tour, really wanna see them just as much as Crue.

I think that was they key to this reunion. After seeing Sixx's ordeal on TV, its probably safe to assume he needs this to feel complete, his formation of Sixx AM was one part of his rehab but going on tour with the band that started his downward spiral and staying off drugs would prove to himself that has overcome his demons.
They will need lots of Ensure to keep their old bodies moving.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.