what do you all think of it...cuz i think that it's one of the greatest of all the alien/predator movies...so let's hear some opinions...please if you hate it don't bash on everyone here.
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
Okay, how old are you again? AVPR one of the best? c'mon dude. really? i dont even see it as a movie. that thing was a joke.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
I heard it sucked except the last scene… and now I wanna see it really bad
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
i heard it was a sad excuse for a movie to milk as much money as possible from both of them.. needless to say, i'll most likely see it sometime although the first one sucked a bit
It is better than the first AVP.

It is more of a film for Predator fans rather than Alien fans. The Predator in this film doesnt take any shit and isn't a n00b like the one in the first AVP.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I really hated it. The only thing I liked about it was the hot babe taking off her clothes, but she ended up getting impaled anyway. I did like the action in it though, but for storyline wise it was a rather sad attempt to get even more money from the franchises.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
it was complete crap IMO
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Quote by Blackbullet
It is better than the first AVP.

It is more of a film for Predator fans rather than Alien fans. The Predator in this film doesnt take any shit and isn't a n00b like the one in the first AVP.

Does he be-friend the woman at the end and they both team up together to beat Alien?

That was sad… sorry, but I had to say it
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I havent seen it yet but i'd hope it was better than the first one
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by mikko_9119
Does he be-friend the woman at the end and they both team up together to beat Alien?

That was sad… sorry, but I had to say it

That was so lame in the first one- how much of a pussy was he??!

Naw, in this one hes hardcore. He doesnt even waste his time with humans, he only mows a couple down because they get in his way while hes hunting for some aliens.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
i saw it and was very disapointed. i dint like all the Alien movies, but the Predetor one owned.