Page 1 of 2
Indeed...

JMAC for MVP!
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
I masturbate while my parents are home anyway. Sometimes I invite everyone in the living room for a "family meeting", then spontaneusly whip it out and start beating it. I love family meetings.
lolz the raiders
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Yeah I like Indiana Jones too...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
*fires flamethrower*

damn, this thing's out of fuel..
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
Quote by OaklandRaider24
Indeed...

JMAC for MVP!

all you others are haters. Typical Raider bashing. Within a couple years, we will dominate again like we have so many times before
Quote by rockabilly1955

all you others are haters. Typical Raider bashing. Within a couple years, we will dominate again like we have so many times before

Russells a bust. If Michael Bush ever heals up you might have a good running game though.
LMAO at all the haters. Mark my words, raiders 9-7 atleast with possible playoffs. The schedule is favorable, al davis just tossed out 250 mil on making this team better, and the offense finally started to gel.

On paper the defense looks to be historic, just lacking a solid run stuffing dt. With the 4th pick in the draft that can be solved easily with dorsey or ellis. Nnamdi, Deangelo, Huff, and Wilson...where are you going to throw the ball on that secondary?

EDIT: how in the blue **** is jamarcus a bust? He's started one game in his career and looked pretty damn good in it.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by 6079 Smith W
Russells a bust. If Michael Bush ever heals up you might have a good running game though.

are you serious dude??? we had one of the top rushing attacks last year with no star! That was our one bright spot
Quote by SleightOfHand
LMAO at all the haters. Mark my words, raiders 9-7 atleast with possible playoffs. The schedule is favorable, al davis just tossed out 250 mil on making this team better, and the offense finally started to gel.

On paper the defense looks to be historic, just lacking a solid run stuffing dt. With the 4th pick in the draft that can be solved easily with dorsey or ellis. Nnamdi, Deangelo, Huff, and Wilson...where are you going to throw the ball on that secondary?

EDIT: how in the blue **** is jamarcus a bust? He's started one game in his career and looked pretty damn good in it.

I hope we pick one of the stud D linemen. Please Al dont choose McFadden!!!!
Quote by SleightOfHand

If anything is proof to stop smoking pole you are it.
Steelers!!!!!!!!
Al Davis is older than I am.
Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by rockabilly1955
I hope we pick one of the stud D linemen. Please Al dont choose McFadden!!!!

I know I'm hoping Howie Jr. falls to us, but he'll be gone 2nd overall at the latest. Dorsey or ellis, maybe even gholston wouldn't be a bad pickup at all. Mcfadden's a high risk/high reward, but rb isn't really a need right now. Fargas was running with authority last year, rhodes looked pretty good too, and bush is going to be amazing when he's healthy.

The Sky Is The Limit
Ahaha you aren't serious. The RAIDERS? Bahaha. You could pick eleven random people out of the Black Hole and they'd end up better than the squad they have now.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.

/thread
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Jackal58
Steelers!!!!!!!!

Steelers????!! How did it feel being one of our only 2 wins a couple years ago???!!!
Quote by rockabilly1955
Steelers????!! How did it feel being one of our only 2 wins a couple years ago???!!!

Yeah worthlessberger threw like what, 5 ints to a sub par secondary. Imagine if we played them with the secondary we have now.

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by SleightOfHand
I know I'm hoping Howie Jr. falls to us, but he'll be gone 2nd overall at the latest. Dorsey or ellis, maybe even gholston wouldn't be a bad pickup at all. Mcfadden's a high risk/high reward, but rb isn't really a need right now. Fargas was running with authority last year, rhodes looked pretty good too, and bush is going to be amazing when he's healthy.

Im hoping for Ellis. I got to see him play at USC
Quote by Jackal58
Steelers!!!!!!!!

The geezer is right about the Steelers. They are fecking awesome.

I love Raider fans though. The team can finish 1-15 and you'll still expect to go to the playoffs next year.
Quote by rockabilly1955

I cried for a week. Then we won the SB.
Kiss my ass Raider fan.
Ya I say that tongue in cheek. 5 rings. How many ya'll got?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by SleightOfHand
Yeah worthlessberger threw like what, 5 ints to a sub par secondary. Imagine if we played them with the secondary we have now.

whats worse is that, I think we had negative offense yards that game and we STILL beat those bums!
Quote by Jackal58
I cried for a week. Then we won the SB.
Kiss my ass Raider fan.
Ya I say that tongue in cheek. 5 rings. How many ya'll got?

Us minus 2.

And Polomalu>Huff

Steelers defense is always one of the bests in the league.
Quote by rockabilly1955
this is a football thread.............not a Wizard of Oz thread!

I live in Mi. now. That was funny.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by rockabilly1955
whats worse is that, I think we had negative offense yards that game and we STILL beat those bums!

Yeah I know, I'm pretty sure Walter was like 8/25 or something along those lines too. Pretty sad that we still managed to smoke them.

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by imgooley
The geezer is right about the Steelers. They are fecking awesome.

I love Raider fans though. The team can finish 1-15 and you'll still expect to go to the playoffs next year.

I definitely dont think we will go to the playoffs every year, but us Raider fans never back away from our team. We are no band wagonners
Quote by rockabilly1955

Ya you did.
5 rings
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by rockabilly1955
I definitely dont think we will go to the playoffs every year, but us Raider fans never back away from our team. We are no band wagonners

True. I live in Cali and have been a Steelers fan since forever and I hate it when people think I'm a bw
Quote by Jackal58
Ya you did.
5 rings

hey I thought only Raider fans are supposed to brag about their superbowl rings??
Quote by imgooley
True. I live in Cali and have been a Steelers fan since forever and I hate it when people think I'm a bw

yeah, i hear ya. And you right about Huff though. Hopefully with him moving to the other safety spot this year he will step up his game
Quote by rockabilly1955
yeah, i hear ya. And you right about Huff though. Hopefully with him moving to the other safety spot this year he will step up his game

Yeah hes definitely a more natural free safety. Are you as excited as I am for Schweigurt not being on the field anymore? I cringed everytime LT dragged him in the endzone.

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by happytimeharry
Raiders? BAH! GO CHIEFS!!!!!

I can dream, cant I?

we kept the cellar warm long enough for you guys. Time to go where you belong now
Huff is at FS right now, right?

And @Chiefs fan- go **** your girl while she's on the rag. That's about as much of the red zone you're gonna see this year.
Quote by SleightOfHand
Yeah hes definitely a more natural free safety. Are you as excited as I am for Schweigurt not being on the field anymore? I cringed everytime LT dragged him in the endzone.

dude! He was pathetic! I cant believe in some of his interviews he would say that he doesnt know why he is getting benched???!!! Its true that he didnt have much help from our horrible run D, but when someone is coming right at you......make the tackle!!
Quote by SleightOfHand

I like Schweigurt. He used to be on the Grant and Mike show every week when I lived in Sacramento.
Quote by imgooley
Huff is at FS right now, right?

And @Chiefs fan- go **** your girl while she's on the rag. That's about as much of the red zone you're gonna see this year.

LMFAO..sad but true haha

and yeah, huffs fs now

The Sky Is The Limit
I'll give you Raiders fans a little credit. There are only 2 AFC team I hate. Ok 3. Raiders Pats and Browns/Ravens.
Ya I went there. Ravens = Browns. New Browns are, well wtf is brown?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2