So I like to think I'm pretty varied in my influences and also in what I write. So far I've been putting up metal for viewing but here's a totally different side of me that I hope you'll enjoy.

It's got a poppy feel to it but it's also kind of not all that accessible. I think of Brand New when I listen to it.

Crit for Crit, as always =)
Attachments:
Song389PoppySong.zip
i'll check it out and get back to you but just to let you know this should be in the original recordings forum =P someone is probably gonna report it or something cause everyone here is obsessed with that
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
I love brand new. I'm actually listening to them right now...

I thought this was very nicely done. everything seemed pretty good. I don't have that many suggestions, except that the repeat at 25 seemed unnecessary and I would go without it unless lyrics require you to repeat it. but nice feel good verses and a cool rockin chorus. I like what you did here.

Quote by FrosteeFresh
i'll check it out and get back to you but just to let you know this should be in the original recordings forum =P someone is probably gonna report it or something cause everyone here is obsessed with that

no it shouldn't....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Thanks guys.

I think it's supposed to go here though because there are tons of C4C tabs here and I posted 2 yesterday =P

To Delta, it's not a virus, these guys had no trouble with it. D/L and scan if you'd like.

I suppose I should have mentioned it's more of a progressive song than it is a structured verse/chorus/bridge song. This whole song kind of leads into it self and I feel that the outro is a natural progression =)

Thanks for the quick replies =D
Quote by FrosteeFresh
that's pretty tight man nice job. if you want you can check out my band www.myspace.com/somethingofsignificance

now that is in the wrong forum

Quote by Its_Rock77
now that is in the wrong forum

uh dude he said crit for crit
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
Quote by Camm

I suppose I should have mentioned it's more of a progressive song than it is a structured verse/chorus/bridge song. This whole song kind of leads into it self and I feel that the outro is a natural progression =)

i was just saying how i felt as i listened, after i had heard the whole thing i understood and the structure worked well as a whole
Quote by FrosteeFresh
uh dude he said crit for crit

oh, okay.

but usually a c4c in the tabs and chords forum means that he'll crit one of your tabs not your band. it's irrelevant though I guess.