alright so today we had a visit from the badn Social Code, there music is great. We got to see what being in a band is like. Talk with them and ask them questions, i had so much fun =D it was truely a once in a lifetime experience. ive been so happy since i got to tlak with them
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
We had Brandy Care, the girl who tried to kill herself speak at our school. Depressing as ****.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
We had Brandy Care, the girl who tried to kill herself speak at our school. Depressing as ****.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Chikitty_China
!?!??! HAHAHA
i had al gore speak at my skool kept talkin about some sort of bearpigman
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
That's cool, not a fan of the genre they play but it's good to see that they haven't got in over their heads yet, it's nice to see bands involved with their fans and who are willing to do smaller venues, and take time off to just have fun. It's not something you see too often anymore.
A couple of the Globetrotters came to middle school (up in Alaska) to talk about not doing drugs.

Everyone still does drugs though.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

I had a train safety assembly
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
i just had the rachels challenge at my school
although it was moving, my school is lame as f*ck.
Quote by goducks11
The Devil Wears Prada came to my school. Thenmy band played with them 3 weeks later.

Thats pretty cool, despite the fact no one here likes their music...

how did the crowd respond to the music?
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']alright so today we had a visit from the badn Social Code, there music is great. We got to see what being in a band is like. Talk with them and ask them questions, i had so much fun =D it was truely a once in a lifetime experience. ive been so happy since i got to tlak with them

who?