$1000? what are you smoking? Maybe $800 and that is being very generous given the hardware condition (finishes are worn and a tuner is bent), and it looks beat to hell and dirty. For a trade, I'll offer you my lawn mower. 16HP, a way to get from point A to point B without frills.
HA! I have an 18hp Riding lawn mower and the deck is taken of for extra speed

what do you say to that
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by CJRocker
$1000? what are you smoking? Maybe $800 and that is being very generous given the hardware condition (finishes are worn and a tuner is bent), and it looks beat to hell and dirty. For a trade, I'll offer you my lawn mower. 16HP, a way to get from point A to point B without frills.

hey i said or so
im well aware
chilllllll
are you lookin for an acoustic by any chance?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Soapboxhero
hey i said or so
im well aware
chilllllll

I'm just saying, you aren't going to have a whole lot of luck. Plus the days of decent cars over $1000 are over as they've either gone up in price or all finally broken down.
i bought my '92 jeep cherokee for aroune a grand. the thing is like a tank.

free bump =]

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
I work @ a MINI Cooper dealer and I take "cash" cars in all the time, you might stay in touch with me/ me you, just in case I get something. I have two Pauls but ones a custom shop and ones a Slash so I wouldn't mind having one to just play and not worry about it. Keep in touch, heck I may even be a cash buyer if you decide to drop the price.
trade for a black jackson RR3?
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.