can someone help me out with a fender finish? all i know is that it's discontinued. it is a light blue color. im sorry i dont have any pics, but any help would be appreciated.
you're probably thinking of Daphne blue, which isn't discontinued, but is only just a few select models
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
on a sorta side note, fender, with all of their freaking awesome colors, should have a wider selection of colors for their guitars.

.........of course, that would make prices go up because that would be harder to mass produce, but still! for the sake of ME they should make all of those colors! woot woot!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by cobain42
i agree. blizzard pearl is probably my favorite. with a maple neck of course. xD

like, omgosh! duh!

seriously tho,

maple neck pwns everyone and their mother's sister
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
ibought the guitar today. it looks exactly like the jeff beck sig. so im guessin it is surf green.
Last edited by cobain42 at Apr 17, 2008,
Is this it?

My nitro finish Daphne blue:

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster