So I have my gear list in my sig right now and I was wondering what changes should I make with it.

Like should I sell something? Should I buy something?

I mostly play classic rock if the question comes up later.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
burn it all except the boss pedal
learn from your mistakes and start over
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Sell the Behringer and get a peavey classic 30 or something.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
or at least a better amp.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by danielrobbyshor

No, burn the boss pedal first
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by handlerb

wha?
justify that!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I'm too much of a lazy ass to look it up but can someone link me up to that Peavy Classic 30?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp
Quote by FRDesign
new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp new amp

go back to 4chan, your threadbombing is not welcome here
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
fender blues junior, ftw!
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Do you guys think I can do with out my Squier? I don't get around to playing it much but it's kind of ok.
Quote by ShaunDiel
fender blues jr...or if you have more money and basement where you can turn it up, get the blues deluxe....two primo amps for what you play....u can always mic up the blues jr.
My Amp

My Strat

how much do you think I can get for like...both of these?

EDIT: Both are in excellent condition.
Quote by ShaunDiel
anyone?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Try selling your amp and guitar to a parent that has a kid interested in learning.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
keep that guitar!!! (G-400) MOD it!! and also scrap the amp for a new one. that's the most cost effective way to get a great tone w/ the guitar you have anyways
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote:
Originally Posted by handlerb

wha?
justify that!

Burn the Boss pedal first cuz DS-1's are complete trash
DS-1's arent THAT bad.....you just gotta use them right. They are'nt great stand-alone distortion pedals, but as a booster...they're great! TS, keep the gear....

-Mick
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by morganite14
Quote:
Originally Posted by handlerb

wha?
justify that!

Burn the Boss pedal first cuz DS-1's are complete trash

BULL! present your evidence!
whats wrong with them??
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by danielrobbyshor

Blech. I'd start the fire with the Boss DS-1.

New amp is the right start for you. Unfortunately, you really aren't going to get much at all for your Squier and Behringer. I'd package 'em, and hope to get $100 for both.

How much do you have to spend, and how loud do you need to get? Gigging, jamming, or bedroom practice? There are 5W, 15W, and 50W amps out there cheaper than the Blues Jr and Classic 30 that could be better for you. Crate has a couple cool new products, or you could go used for more savings.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Sell it all, keep the G-400, buy a better amp. A Crate Palomino would be ideal.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'd say sell everything except the Epi G-400 and maybe the Boss DS-1 (Ignore all this arguing about it - do YOU like it?) and get a new amp. Are you planning on gigging, or do you just want bedroom level playing?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
I'd say sell everything except the Epi G-400 and maybe the Boss DS-1 (Ignore all this arguing about it - do YOU like it?) and get a new amp. Are you planning on gigging, or do you just want bedroom level playing?

+1

Don't expect to get much for them.