okay im going to try to word this the best i can until i can find a good example in a song to post, but i need help finding out what kind of pedal it is. where it sounds kinda off liek you are playing in the other room or somethign like far away, and then you bring it back into like its full sound??? sorry if that sounds f'd up. can anyone help me out. i know its not just added in after recording always cause ive heard it live before and its reallt bugging me cause i want one haha

*edit*
okay foudn one, not the best example but.... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=228506197 , its the very beginning of "That Champagne Feeling" you see what i mean liek it sounds far away then its like switch it off and its in yo face
Last edited by music's music at Apr 15, 2008,
reverb maybe??

They might be using 2 mics on the amp and switching between them or somethin??
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Last edited by Dan shreds at Apr 15, 2008,
Playing in the other room? Volume wise, or something else? I'm not sure what you mean.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
your talking about a volume pedal, and myabe with it a reverb pedal for the decay and "other room sound" if so it will sound like is in a hall or auditorium then to kick it in full blast slowly let the volume pedal swell up till its all the way up, very easy

Volume pedal---Erine Ball there only one thats worth it
Holy Grail---reverb Electro harmonix is a very nice

i owe them both and they a great pedals very post-rock
rageandlove04 : playing in the other room presence wise? i guess that woudl be it, it stays like same volume just sounds far away its hard to explain

Dan shreds : alright ill try f'ing around with some reverb and see if i can get i
Quote by higherworlds
your talking about a volume pedal, and myabe with it a reverb pedal for the decay and "other room sound" if so it will sound like is in a hall or auditorium then to kick it in full blast slowly let the volume pedal swell up till its all the way up, very easy

Volume pedal---Erine Ball there only one thats worth it
Holy Grail---reverb Electro harmonix is a very nice

i owe them both and they a great pedals very post-rock

THANK YOU!, i have have been tryign to figure this out for wayyyy too long