Page 1 of 3
Hey guys, I finally picked up my '56 Les Paul Custom and unknown year blackface Super Reverb. The action on the LP is superb, but the frets are pretty worn down. It sounds so crisp and clear compared to my Epi through my Palomino. Pics in a few minutes after i take them and upload them.
Dude don't take pics, play 'em now!

(Ok maybe take a few for our benefit...)
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Nice, had a spare $100,000 I see?
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
about those pics...
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Hey guys, I finally picked up my '56 Les Paul Custom and unknown year blackface Super Reverb. The action on the LP is superb, but the frets are pretty worn down. It sounds so crisp and clear compared to my Epi through my Palomino. Pics in a few minutes after i take them and upload them.

You said.. I FINALLY picked up.. etc. sounds like you're happy he's dead.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Quote by LPDave

and the insensitivity award goes to...

oh and here's a bonus check for your complete and total lack of tact.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Wheres our pics!!!!!!

sorry about your uncle man that sucks.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Sucks about your uncle...

You should totally rock out on that LP in his memory!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
the only thing i can say is just keep playing and make your uncle proud...who knows...he might be jammin with jimi right now
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by acdcrocks0323
So what is the best way to post pics?

www.imageshack.us

Post them, get the direct link.

Put it inside the tags
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by acdcrocks0323
So what is the best way to post pics?

put the pics on face book or something like that then click the instert image thing in advanced posts
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by LPDave

yeah, what the ****. talk about too soon.
Sorry about your Uncle man, I know what that feels like.
Treat the guitar with respect.
I see no pics
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
give him a minute, jeez.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
^I gave him 40!!

I wanna seeeeeeeee!!!!!
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by mooshoepork
give him a minute, jeez.

he've had many minutes! give us pics!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Lulz, this thread is so serious.

Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Lulz, this thread is so serious.

+1
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Swat Man
ive fapped quicker than this grandma. what is it your first time using a dam computer? you suck and your lying about this gear. GTFO the forum

When you see my gear and cum, I want you to take pics of you swallowing it for being such a douchebag.
when you learn to upload a picture i want you to finger your twat in disgust of how bad you suck at killing your grandfather to get amazing gear
Quote by forsaknazrael
Swat Man, I'd delete your posts before someone, probably me, reports it to a mod. You're flaming unnecessarily.
You need to realize than ANY pictures ANYONE posts of their gear is ALWAYS a privilege for us, not a right. They don't NEED to do anything - just be grateful that they do. So stfu.

Thank you. You really do got my back.

Here is the link because I am too retarded to put them in img tags and they are probably too big for that.

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn6/acdcrocks0323/

Edit: Sorry for bad quality on some of them and for lame bedsheets and messy room. I'm not sure if you can tell but the finish is sort of cracked. I got some extra goodies in a TS808 Tubescreamer and an MXR Analog Delay.
Last edited by acdcrocks0323 at Apr 15, 2008,
Quote by Swat Man
when you learn to upload a picture i want you to finger your twat in disgust of how bad you suck at killing your grandfather to get amazing gear

it was his UNCLE you freaking jerk
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I do for you

forsak i dont give a crap if it is a privelage or a right. the man made a post spewing new gear information and taking an hour or more to actually learn how to post it
sweet jesus thats some fine looking gear
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by Swat Man
forsak i dont give a crap if it is a privelage or a right. the man made a post spewing new gear information and taking an hour or more to actually learn how to post it

look up
yes i see it, and its very sexy. we should all be so lucky. I came. are you happy now ACDC?
Quote by Swat Man

You disgrace Jimi by using his avatar. I took someone's advice and played it for a while before I let you guys see some pics. Is that too hard to understand that a kid like me would want to actually play some epic gear?
Dude, that is epic!
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.

Looks like an Ebony LP. That is probably the only color I'd get for an LP.

Any idea when the amp was last serviced? Also, I'd PM mr_hankey for details on your Fender. He knows Fender amps really well, might be able to help you ID the year.

Quote by Swat Man

Whatever. Fact is - you're a prick. I reported your post, and hope the banhammer comes down hard on you. It's users like you who degrade UG for everyone.
Page 1 of 3