Ok guys, now I would really like to hear some opinions about this track I recorded. I used only guitar, me ME-50, and Digital Performer to mix volume and panning. Now, this piece may be a bit too out there for some people, and I ask that you give it more then one listen if you listen to experimental at all, its kind of one of those things that you just put ear phones on and listen to. Anyways, near the end of the song its actual chords/solo kind of thing, even though there are a few parts on the solo I want to touch up on.

Anyways, if you think its cool, tell me, if you have some suggestions tell me, if you think its just noise and that I shouldn't take acid (which I don't, hah), go ahead and tell me that too.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/horazonblade/music/all/play275743

Its the only track on there, Robot Love
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
haha reverse delay rocks. I like it, not so much for people that aren't into that sort of thing anyway though. It gets a little long to sit through for some of it when there isn't much going on, but theres a really cool empty headed vibe that the weird sounds give to the slower clean parts.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837981
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Yea, thanks man, I was thinking about making it a bit shorter, its just I had lots of ideas for my first track and found some ways to throw em together.

Also, what do you think about the guitar chord progression in the middle being only in the right ear piece? I like some of the effects from it, but I am not sure if I am gonna change it around a bit
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex