Page 1 of 2
Well I'm pretty sure I'm being followed. Yesterday I was running and a van was stopped over and the car window was rolled down on the side i was running on, I was listening to music so I kind of just ignored them and it scared me a little bit. The today was the kicker though. I was running, and keep in mind this is a main road so there is no reason to stop twice in two days around the same spot, I was running again but this time they weren't stopped until I approached and as it turns out it is the same van. This freaked me out so much the I asked some guy across the street to walk home with me as I was freaked out and I went through three neighborhoods to throw them off because they left a little while aftewr I passed thier car again.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
lol you asked a random stranger to walk you home?
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
you are going to get violated
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by tayroar
Well I'm pretty sure I'm being followed. Yesterday I was running and a van was stopped over and the car window was rolled down on the side i was running on, I was listening to music so I kind of just ignored them and it scared me a little bit. The today was the kicker though. I was running, and keep in mind this is a main road so there is no reason to stop twice in two days around the same spot, I was running again but this time they weren't stopped until I approached and as it turns out it is the same van. This freaked me out so much the I asked some guy across the street to walk home with me as I was freaked out and I went through three neighborhoods to throw them off because they left a little while aftewr I passed thier car again.

Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
take a knife with you when you run just in case cause this guy could be a molester and id rather be safe then sorry
*Waits for "well yesterday, i was following a kid in a van" post*

Try following the followers. But act really stealthy, but do it very badly. Like try and jump on top of the car and single handedly remove the driver with one hand while the car is driving.

That would be badass
Last edited by The Spoon at Apr 15, 2008,
Five bucks says the guy you asked for help was with them, and you led him straight to your house. Nice one. We're about to have another mike.h. on our hands, and this time it won't be a joke...
Here's what you do.
1. Get a trout.
2. Bring trout everywhere you go.
3. Problem solved.

Seriously, I wouldn't **** with a guy who is randomly carrying a trout.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
What if he just wanted to give you candy?

But yeah, walk with a friend or two.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
seriously let them come after you or whatever and stab the hell out of them.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by happytimeharry
Five bucks says the guy you asked for help was with them, and you led him straight to your house. Nice one. We're about to have another mike.h. on our hands, and this time it won't be a joke...

That was the biggest rip off ever. I was really hoping he got killed or raped or something.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

But yeah, walk with a friend or two.

+1
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
*waits for u gonna get raped pic*
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
Carry an axe!
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

i agree with the trout suggestion.

but failing that, you're either paranoid or there really is a van following you, which isn't likely. i recommend speaking to someone who can have an objective opinion, eg a teacher, doctor, etc, and get a second opinion.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by happytimeharry

Who's Mike.H? I've been seeing that around...

Did I miss something?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
the guy across the streedt...was he across the street from you house, or just across the street from where you were?
if it was the later, id say you is dumb
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by The Spoon
*Waits for "well yesterday, i was following a kid in a van" post*

it's gonna happen soon too lol
song stuck in my head today

asking a random dude on the street to walk you home is like asking to get raped.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by Arthur Curry
so in order to avoid a stranger you asked another stranger to walk you home? foolishness.

Well yeah I kind of took a chance I explained my problem to them and he wasn't following me home and he didn't follow me through the nieghborhoods I went through like 3 trying to confuse them.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Here's what you do.
1. Get a trout.
2. Bring trout everywhere you go.
3. Problem solved.

Seriously, I wouldn't **** with a guy who is randomly carrying a trout.

And give the trout angry eyes.
Rape the rapists.

Duh.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Who's Mike.H? I've been seeing that around...

Did I miss something?

Yes, you missed quite an epic thread, followed by a letdown of equally epic proportions. In a nutshell some kid said there was someone in his house, then he didn't post for hours so we all thought he was dead. Not only was he alive but it was all a joke. I still hate him.
Does anyone else find this kind of absurd?
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
Quote by bunit59

i saw it comming

but what you should do is follow the person and kill your friends and family.............
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
carry a shotgun stuffed down your shorts next time you run.

that'll surprise the heck out of those rapists

(although you're still screwed, the guy asked for help probably was one of them, and they're gonna come to your house now good luck)
this thread is right under the thread "yesterday i was following this kid in my van"
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by esther_mouse
i agree with the trout suggestion.

but failing that, you're either paranoid or there really is a van following you, which isn't likely. i recommend speaking to someone who can have an objective opinion, eg a teacher, doctor, etc, and get a second opinion.

I swear I'm not being paranoid I mean it was a silver mini van and it is these two people around thier fifties it is the same people. It freaks the **** out of me. I'm honestly not being paranoid.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yes, you missed quite an epic thread, followed by a letdown of equally epic proportions. In a nutshell some kid said there was someone in his house, then he didn't post for hours so we all thought he was dead. Not only was he alive but it was all a joke. I still hate him.

You just summarised the 50+ page thread I pulled up after searching his name.

I'm glad I don't have to read that.

Thanks.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by tayroar
I swear I'm not being paranoid I mean it was a silver mini van and it is these two people around thier fifties it is the same people. It freaks the **** out of me. I'm honestly not being paranoid.

well that is the nature of paranoia...people with paranoid schizophrenia often believe they are being followed.

there is always the chance that it is a coincidence that the van happened to be in both places. repair/maintenance/building vans probably often get called out to the same area.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Smokey Amp

Thanks.

No problem-o.
Quote by Smokey Amp

Thanks.

dang that thread was intense, sorry you had to miss it

only 50? I thought it was up over 100 by the end
Page 1 of 2