Well yesterday I was cruising in my van when I saw this hot kid. I wound down my window and stopped to take a better look. They were listening to music so they didn't really notice me, I admit they might've been scared too because my van is quite creepy saying PEDOVAN on the side. Today was the kicker though. I was driving down again on the main road, and I saw the same person! Yep! The same one! So I stopped to take another look again. They asked some dude to walk home with them but lucky it was one of my ex-jailmates. As soon as they got home he did his business.
I knew it! i saw this coming

Ah crap, that means the plan i told him to use has been revealed
Holy crap. Two people are following him!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
that's weird, i did the same thing yesterday and i posted a thread about this 2 minutes before you.
Quote by razorback_al_31
This kid is really screwed now, and his mate knows (another thread ref.)

Yeah, he better get a trout, and fast.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by fenderdude06
that's weird, i did the same thing yesterday and i posted a thread about this 2 minutes before you.

orly?

On my records I posted 1 minute before you.

Paedophile wannabe...
haha my bad demonology, i guess good minds think alike or something.

(but i win based on user date)
this one actually made me lol.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN