my friend has a problem. demonic problem. he thinks two demons are haunting him. at first i thought it was **** until it attacked his girlfriend and i saw the mark. still bull**** right? well again i was wrong. i was alone and walking into his room and pens flew at me at ****in lightning speed. no one was around. now demons have been attacking him and appearing and now today it attacked him again and his parents even have seen it. so i think i believe him but im a little worried. if it is true....do u guys think its serious???
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
Quote by Strato87
i was alone and walking into his room and pens flew at me at ****in lightning speed.

hhahahahaha
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
that mark isn't a demon mark, it's herpes. get him to a doctor, and ask for a psychiatric evaluation while you're there!
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
You gonna get raped....By ghosts...
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
two? Why not three?

I know I'm not helping.

Suggest him to go see a Catholic priest.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It's a poltergeist.

Or you typo'd and was supposed to type "and his penis flew at me at ****ing lightning speed"
lolwut?

thats sum crazy **** right thar..

edit: my friend and her friend were into the demonic studying and saw demons in their sleep

supposably real ****
Last edited by oh noes!! at Apr 15, 2008,
its the chloroform....allll in your head
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by oh noes!!
lolwut?

thats sum crazy **** right thar..

edit: my friend and her friend were into the demonic studying and saw demons in their sleep

supposably real ****

you mean...they DREAMT about what they had probably spent all day thinking about?

wow, demonic possession for sure.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
there is no stronger drug than reality
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Your friend simply turned into Majin-(friends name).
He's playing tricks on you with his Majin powers
I plays guitars.