Hello all,

I bought this switch at GC today http://www.guitarcenter.com/Boss-FS-5L-Footswitch---Latching-100085417-i1134195.gc

I wanted to use it to switch between the clean and lead channels. I installed new batteries (LED lights up). I plugged it in to the right outlet on the back of the amp via an instument cable. I depressed the channel button on the amp (per the directions). Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Return it and get this. That's what I use with my C-30, switches both the channels and reverb, and doesn't require batteries.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
You need a 2 button switch.
I use the boss FS-6.

However, I know from experence that the vox switch will work as well, and is alot cheaper.
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
I finally got around to getting a Vox VFS-2 but all is still not well

* I have the switch plugged in all the way.
* Button one does nothing.
* Button two switches channels.

Did I get a bad switch or could it be my amp?
Thanks!
are you sure it doesnt turn the reverb off? turn the reverb up all the way, then hit your amp lightly. you should hear the reverb tank go crazy. kinda a cool sound IMO, but thats besides the point. then click the switch and repeat the light hit. you shouldnt hear the tank. or if the reverb started off, it would be the other way around. it should be working, and i cant think of any reason why it wouldnt be if it is plugged in all the way.
So, would this pedal work exactly the same way with a valveking?

(sorry for hijacking the thread)
Fender Custom Tele, FMT HH
Michael Kelly Patriot Black
Peavey VK 212 (modded)
Member #24 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!

Quote by larrytheguitar
Would you eat the fish.