If matching is more important than tone then just get an mg cab. Otherwise get something like an avatar with some speakers that suit your style of music and slap a marshall logo on it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Marshall cabs are cheaply made. If you want a real cab, go for a used Mesa or other boutique cabs.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
New mesa 2x12s I believe are 600 dollars. You can find them at most Guitar Center locations.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by forsaknazrael
^I don't think so. I see them go for around that much used on craigslist.
If you're on a tight budget, just grab an Avatar cab. I would seriously go for a 2x12". 4x12"s are overrated, not that much louder (I believe only 3 dB louder?), and are harder to transport.

Going to get the Contemporary Custom Cabinet which speakers should i get , should i get the same speaker or mix and match
i play EVH, Avenged sevenfold, Eric clapton , Rush, GNR, Muse ,u2, stuff like that i like a clear bassier sound , EVH brown sound , Eric clapton clean >>> Speaker choices >Vintage 30s, G12H30s, G12T75s, Greenbacks, Classic Lead 80s, Hellatone 30s, Hellatone 60s and G12K100 and does the cab only run at 16ohm because i have a the avt head to the runs 4ohm
i got my mesa recto 2x12 for $440 shipped off of ebay.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Quote by forsaknazrael
Well, for a warmer tone, I'd say probably Hellatones.

As for impedance options, you'd have to email Dave at Avatar to find out what options they have.

cool thanks bro you saved me alot of $$$
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Marshall cabs are cheaply made.

Yeah, I've heard some stories of loose corners, speakers, grills, inputs.. and reports on some of them having saw dust still lurking around inside.
Quote by forsaknazrael
That's what I do.

Lopoline cabs are a bit cheaper, still, too.

With used or Wherehouse speakers, yup!

You could get a Lopo, and two G12T75's for $200, and be set, if you're set on the same speakers that are in the 1936.