Howdy there everyone.

I am sure this is a question that comes up a lot, but I was wondering if I could get some info on a pedal I plan to get on Friday. I am going to pick up a Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal.

Up until this point, I have had all of my effects due to my Amp. (75 Watt Spider 3 by Line 6.) It doesn't have a Wah effect however, and I have been meaning to go pick one up.

When I get it, do I need to get anything else to set it up? Any extra cables or wires? Also, how do I go about setting it up? Cable from my guitar to the pedal, then to the amp?

Sorry for such a noob question, but I just want to make sure I have everything so I can come home and start using it right away.

Guitar >>> pedal >>> amp
If you have a battery for the pedal you dont need an adaptor but i would reccomend one.
Pretty easy.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Guitar ----Cable--->Pedal>----Cable--->Amp.....if that makes sense so you need two cables and I highly reccomend a adaptor. But i also reccomend a new tube amp to get the most out of your wah.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
If I had the money to get a tube amp, I would.

Anybody know what kind of adapter is right for the Pedal?
Well I think that Dunlop has their own adapter that they sell
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
The Dunlop Wah I have uses a standed 9v connector (like what Boss and most other pedals use), which are pretty cheap. Just ask at the store when you pick it up. Batteries are a pain to keep buying and replacing/recharging.
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster