I recently purchased a palomino v32, and noticed that when I turn up the amp at about 3 o' clock or over, the amp makes a buzzing sound on certain notes on the A and low E strings. This problem is also apparent on chords that use the low E, especially on the lower frets. I'm not too experienced with tube amps, so I'm not sure if it is a tube rattling problem or an amp buzzing problem though. There is no static or background noise on the amp when it is on and no one is playing, and the amp's tone sounds great, but this problem has been bothering me.

I'm not sure if this information will help, but whenever I pick up the amp and put it down, something in the back near the speaker sounds like it is vibrating and rattling. I have tried to find out what it is, but no luck.

So what do you guys think is the problem?
It might be a grounding issue from within the amp. I don't have a Palomino, or any repair experience with them, though. But from what you described, that sounds like it may be it.

It could have been damaged from transportation/moving around. I'm not sure if those amps have a noisegate in the design, either, which may attribute the buzzing sound only when you are playing.

Check the tubes out, first, of course, to see if there are any problems, and then check the grounding, or get it checked out by somebody who knows amps.
2003 Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts
2006 Epiphone 66' Re-Issue SG
1980's USA Fender Stratocaster w/ 50's Gibson Humbucker
Fender Deluxe 112 Plus Amplifier
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT Amplifier
Peavey Basic 50 Amplifier
Pod XT Pro