does anyone know of a place here in Cali that can mod a DS-1? or better yet does anyone have any schematics that they can direct me to so that i can do it myself? I have a couple of pedals that i would personally like to mod: DS-1, Digitech Bad Monkey, Electro-harmonix Little Big muff pi, Digitech Whammy (the new one), and my line 6 uber metal.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
There's are HUGE threads about pedal building and wah modding.

The Ultimate Pedal Building Thread

The Wah Modding Thread! Crybaby+Vox (Though we may have mods for others too)

You should read the OP of those. Either or both of them will probably have tons of info for you. And posting in them will likely get you better replies than making your own thread. The pedal guys on UG all hang out in those threads.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I can vouch for kurtlives mods, I did them to my DS1 and it sounds so much better.
The LBM is gonna be a total pain to mod as well, if at all possible. Mostly SMD parts.

The DS-1 is modable, and i think i remember hearing the BM (to be clear, i mean Bad Monkey) is possible as well. Not sure on the second part though.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Last edited by SRVStrat808 at Apr 16, 2008,
^the Big Muff is for sure.

the Little Big Muff is to a small extent... HOWEVER, as i said, since they used surface mounted parts, modding it is a complete and total pain.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
There was a mod for the Bad Monkey called the Badder Monkey, but I never could find out what exactly they changed in it...
Carvin MTS 3200 Head
Avatar 4x12 (2 V30's and 2 G12-T75)