ok pit, last night i was sound asleep and for some reason i threw up in my mouth. i inhaled some of it down my breathing tubes and i woke up and i couldnt breathe and it felt like i was coughing up my lungs and they were on fire. all today i havent been able to speak clearly. my question is, will this cause perma damage to my vocal cords or somehting?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by led/head
ok pit, last night i was sound asleep and for some reason i threw up in my mouth. i inhaled some of it down my breathing tubes and i woke up and i couldnt breathe and it felt like i was coughing up my lungs and they were on fire. all today i havent been able to speak clearly. my question is, will this cause perma damage to my vocal cords or somehting?

what
the

Im pretty sure you are the only person this has happened to. like, ever!
I've been here since '04.

Nope, atleast I don't think it will. It's just the acid in your vomit that has ****ed up your throat. Just drink alot of water and give it a couple of days to go away.
Quote by NFFC_1865
what
the

really
it hurt pretty f*cking bad, i was on the floor coughing very groos stuff up
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by led/head
really
it hurt pretty f*cking bad, i was on the floor coughing very groos stuff up

What did you have for dinner?! Zyklon B?!
I've been here since '04.

Isn't that how the first singer of ac dc and the drummer for zeppelin die by choking on vomit
watch out.
also my keyboard doesn't have a lightening bolt key for ac dc
Quote by bassboy 999
Sounds like god tried to kill you.

well he missed if he was trying to kill him
watch out though gods a tricky bastard
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
thats happened to me before
****ing sucks and everybody thinks you're retarded when you try to explain what happened
i play an 8 string
Quote by Bonesaw
also my keyboard doesn't have a lightening bolt key for ac dc

That's what the "/" is for
Thats Aspiration, try to sleep in an upright position for a couple of nights, or take anti-acids before bed.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by NFFC_1865
What did you have for dinner?! Zyklon B?!

just some chicken
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
just go ask Jimi Hendrix about it, oh wait...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
that's called aspirating. sounds like a bitch.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
funny...your avatar is a pic of Jimi. Jimi died from vomiting in his own mouth and suffocating.
Quote by zeemonkey
funny...your avatar is a pic of Jimi. Jimi died from vomiting in his own mouth and suffocating.

ironic eh?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Quote by NFFC_1865
what
the

No I actually know several people who have done this. Personally not John Bonham. No their vocal chords werent damage so Im gonna guess your wont be either/
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
well its good to know it probably wont cause long term damage. thanks you guys
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Quote by whitebluesboy
You should try not throwing up in your sleep. People seem to die that way.

next time i feel like throwing up in my sleep for no reason ill try to remember that it has a tendency to kill people
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Quote by FiliphSlim
It was probably just AIDS...

yep that was it
a virgin was throwing up so it must be aids
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Quote by bassboy 999
Sounds like god tried to kill you.

I have no idea how the to answer you ts...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Well idk about the damage of the vocal chords... but it's weird this was brought up because my cousin recently passed away from this. He fell into a diabetic coma in his sleep and suffocated on his vomit. His parents didnt know he was diabetic and were going to take him ot the doctor the next day. He had been sick for a few days prior. He was 11... =( r.i.p. ashtyn.
[ takes ][ makes ][ he's ] your fuck[ be strong ][ hate ] maroon 5. It's [[ fucking ]] pantera.
NO...but it's bad for your throat.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.