So pit, I haven't played guitar in the longest time (well fiddled for like 2 minutes here and there) but before it was all I ever thought about. Today I started wondering why/ what did I drop guitar for? Not video games as I play those since I was a kid. I don't do drugs either. I don't have stable long-term girlfriends, just a little ****ing here and there so it's not that either.

Worry not, I AM aware this is a pretty pointless question but I was just wondering.

Asides from that, how did your day go?
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
you werent progressing enough so you quit?
and my day was pretty cool
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by led/head
you werent progressing enough so you quit?
and my day was pretty cool

For a second I thought that might've been the reason but then I remembered I had just learned how to sweep pick some nice little runs.
Actually I think it was the lack of people to share music with like to make a band or something.
My day was pretty nice too, some lovely weather we got here in Montreal.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
MY DAY WAS FAN ****ING TASTIC

No not really

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I don't think it's anything worth worrying about, eventually you will get the urge to play again. This happens to most people every now and then I think. O and my day was alright didn't do too much besides besides study, go to track, and play guitar but o well! Also WTF why did San Jose have to score the winning goal with less than a minute left, WHYYYY?!?!
Sometimes your interest simply wanes for a little while
As for my day, I only woke up 32 minutes ago, so I've not done much other than get dressed. But it should be a good day; the teacher I fancy is teaching
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.