The following is for sale/trade. I'd prefer to trade a few items for things I'm looking for:

Gibson ABR-1 Bridge (nickel)
Aluminum lightweight tailpiece (nickel)
Flamed Maple Pickup Rings (unfinished)
Sperzel inline locking tuners (nickel)
Dunlop Straplocks (nickel)
White Speed Knobs (3)

ALL PRICES SHIPPED!

Pickups

Clockwise from Top Left:

Epiphone 57CH(G) Neck - 14" of lead, SOLD
PRS Dragon II Treble Bridge - 6.5" of lead, SOLD
Unknown Bridge - 8" of lead, $20
Japanese Bridge marked "Samshin" Bridge - 1.5" of lead, $15
Seymour Duncan JBJ Bridge - 6" of original lead, 18" extended, SOLD
Epiphone 57CH (G) Bridge - 13" of lead, SOLD

Straplocks ALL SOLD

Tuners ALL SOLD!

Top: Grover 6 Inline Locking Tuners (nickel, near mint, no tarnshing) - SOLD
Bottom: Grover 6 Inline Tuners (nickel, near mint, no tarnishing) - TRADED
Last edited by vangkm at May 1, 2008,
Why are you looking for Dunlop Straplocks if you're also selling a set? If you need another for some reason, I have a set. I also have 2 black speed knobs (white numbers), I believe.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Why are you looking for Dunlop Straplocks if you're also selling a set? If you need another for some reason, I have a set. I also have 2 black speed knobs (white numbers), I believe.

I want nickel finish dual design ones to match the hardware on the guitars I have. I'll trade either of the ones I have for a set of dual designs.

I'm in need of white speed knobs. Thanks.
hey man i will take the black strap locks off of your hands. hit me up with a pm give me your paypal addy.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
hey man i will take the black strap locks off of your hands. hit me up with a pm give me your paypal addy.
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak

Thanks sold and shipped!
thank you man. awesome deal btw oh and i have a friend looking to buy the second set you have there. ill let you know later today if he wants them.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
will you take trades?
i want both sets of tuners

if not can you hold them for 3 days?

EDIT:
this is my trade thread
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834081
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Last edited by fosho at Apr 16, 2008,
Quote by SchecterFreak
thank you man. awesome deal btw oh and i have a friend looking to buy the second set you have there. ill let you know later today if he wants them.

Cool, I've had them just sitting around. I was gonna put them on my black hardware'd Westone, but decided to re-finish it and put nickel hardware on it instead.

Let me know if he'd like them. They are not the dual design like the ones you bought, but the original design ones.

Quote by fosho
will you take trades?
i want both sets of tuners

if not can you hold them for 3 days?

EDIT:
this is my trade thread
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834081

PM replied to and I will hold them for you until Monday. Thanks!
Trade aan EMG 81 wired to a the volume pot for the JB and the PRS Dragon II? I can buy a stereo jack and see if I can't grab a battery clip from something or buy one if you want those with it.
Quote by CJRocker
Trade aan EMG 81 wired to a the volume pot for the JB and the PRS Dragon II? I can buy a stereo jack and see if I can't grab a battery clip from something or buy one if you want those with it.

A regular black 81? Let me think about it.
Quote by vangkm
A regular black 81? Let me think about it.

Yep. It's mint. I'll even throw in the 5 way switch if you want it.
Quote by CJRocker
Yep. It's mint. I'll even throw in the 5 way switch if you want it.

Someone local wanted the PRS, we'll see if that goes through.
Quote by vangkm
Someone local wanted the PRS, we'll see if that goes through.

It's cool. If they do nab it, I think I'll pass
Still have the JBJ?
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Quote by darthalal
Still have the JBJ?

I do. Trying to work out a deal, but we'll see what happens.