Page 1 of 6
Boy was that video a let down :-\
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
4chan isn't going to like this..
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Last edited by Animorphy at Apr 16, 2008,
hmmmm are websites able to block their traffic from ISPs if so convince heaps of website owners to block virgin from accessing their sites and when the virgin users can get all the sites they want they will switch and virgin will die in a hole WIN
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
Net Neutrality is ooooooooold.
That chick has a nice rack, though.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Last edited by iceman_8319 at Apr 16, 2008,
if this happens, what will end up happening is that they will lose all of their subscribers to ISPs that don't do this.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Animorphy
We can't have a war with a corporation, you fool! Keep to yourself

PISHCOK!!! RALLY YOUR KNIGHTS!! WE MARCH AT DAWN!!!
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I work for virgin media. This is silly lol.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
if this happens, what will end up happening is that they will lose all of their subscribers to ISPs that don't do this.

No what will happen is I'll get loads of people come into my shop like "my internets slooowww I pay for 20 meg"

Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Apr 16, 2008,
hehe.. boobs.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
4Chan has alread declared war on them.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
4Chan has alread declared war on them.

Ffs =/

If enough people boycott this I won't get my £250 bonus.

Me personally. One of the little people. Not the CEO or whatever. Why do people have to be so stupid? It's a business, get the hell over yourselves.
Quote by iceman_8319
Net Neutrality is ooooooooold.
That chick has a nice rack, though.

Honestly that's all I thought of when I was watching the video.

I had no sound on, but you know... I'm sure it was interesting.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If they slow down the internet as well as not letting me have sky sports news and sky one I'll be going back to sky even though it doesn't work in the wind, rain or snow
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
The guy on the right (known as "Athene") is a freaking WoW legend heh. Lot's of people think he's an idiot but he's not actually, he's quite popular so he puts that to good use by making a video like this. He already did this once because youtube kept deleting his videos...

But anyway I hope virgin media won't do this :/
Quote by big-T
If they slow down the internet as well as not letting me have sky sports news and sky one I'll be going back to sky even though it doesn't work in the wind, rain or snow

You can get sports channels, you just have to pay for them.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

nooooooooooooooo!
"
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Yeah, I know we pay for all the sports channels, but you still can't get sky sports news or sky one, because Sky blocked Virgin from having them or something.

Good thing is we get Setanta though
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
They make me think of French resistance in world war two or something.
Just the way they're all sitting in a circle talking to the camera, it's like you just walked into a secret meeting for the first time and they're making plans on taking out supply trains to virgin media.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Ffs =/

I think if this is really happening (and it's not being exaggerated by these guys), then it most certainly does need to be stopped. Just because it's a business trying to make money doesn't automatically justify any of its actions.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang

I think if this is really happening (and it's not being exaggerated by these guys), then it most certainly does need to be stopped. Just because it's a business trying to make money doesn't automatically justify any of its actions.

Oh so sorry, how stupid of me to try and make money to put myself through university.

I get £5 commission for each sale plus a £250 bonus. I'd rather have the money than all this moral highground bull, you are just getting outraged for the sake of it. Virgin is not the only company that does this. They are the fastest and the cheapest, if you think you can do better go ahead and start your own ISP.
Quote by big-T
Yeah, I know we pay for all the sports channels, but you still can't get sky sports news or sky one, because Sky blocked Virgin from having them or something.

Sky Sports is not necessary when you know how to stream all the football you need from the net...
Quote by saphrax
Sky Sports is not necessary when you know how to stream all the football you need from the net...

But that then would not be on a 47" HD TV
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by big-T
But that then would not be on a 47" HD TV

So you'd rather pay £10 extra for sky each month than spend £5 on an hdmi cable and put the computer image on your tv screen?

You're silly.
Quote by duncang

I'm with you on this.

Aswell Mistress_Ibanez it's a shame that this not happening could affect your pay ... but really, i doubt you'd have the same "moral high ground bull****" stance if you say ... didn't work for virgin media .... and say just used it instead.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
So you'd rather pay £10 extra for sky each month than spend £5 on an hdmi cable and put the computer image on your tv screen?

You're silly.

To be fair, the resolution is not that brilliant... but still, it's fine on my PC's screen.

Either way, I got to watch the Arsenal / United game at the weekend...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Ffs =/

Me personally. One of the little people. Not the CEO or whatever. Why do people have to be so stupid? It's a business, get the hell over yourselves.

Because you (the little person) represent a small fraction (the little people that are employed by Virgin) compared to the rest of the population who will suffer as a result of this ****-head move.
OMG it's the WoWarcraft Guy!!! The one with the ridiculous accent!! And there he is. With a ridiculous accent.

:O

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by tommyt
I'm with you on this.

Aswell Mistress_Ibanez it's a shame that this not happening could affect your pay ... but really, i doubt you'd have the same "moral high ground bull****" stance if you say ... didn't work for virgin media .... and say just used it instead.

Virgin don't sell crap stuff, there's still better customer service than anyone else.

Also, perhaps none of you angsty corporation-haters knew this, but there is a trade council to watch out for things like this. No ISP is allowed a monopoly on the internet. Virgin are by no means the only company to be doing this, so you ought to be angry at all the ISPs not just one.

Also I'd like a source other than some nerds holding a secret computer meeting.

Quote by Archaon
Because you (the little person) represent a small fraction (the little people that are employed by Virgin) compared to the rest of the population who will suffer as a result of this ****-head move.

How will you suffer? really? It's still faster than all the others.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Ffs =/

Yes it is business, and so is boycotting companies who provide inferior service. No ones being stupid, people are just being sensible consumers by rejecting an inferior service.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Oh so sorry, how stupid of me to try and make money to put myself through university.

I get £5 commission for each sale plus a £250 bonus. I'd rather have the money than all this moral highground bull, you are just getting outraged for the sake of it. Virgin is not the only company that does this. They are the fastest and the cheapest, if you think you can do better go ahead and start your own ISP.

I don't think you understand what they're trying to do here... They're actually trying to control the internet. And they're starting a trend here, if they do this, more companies will follow and we can't let that happen.

It's alot more serious than you think it is. Freedom is what makes the internet so special... They can't just take that away.
Quote by jasp0r
I don't think you understand what they're trying to do here... They're actually trying to control the internet. And they're starting a trend here, if they do this, more companies will follow and we can't let that happen.

It's alot more serious than you think it is. Freedom is what makes the internet so special... They can't just take that away.

Give me a source other than some sad little nerds saying so and I'll believe you.

It won't be a ridiculously high fee.

And it won't make it so you have to pay to access the sites. The speed on virgin is still higher than the speed on companies that don't do this.

Get your facts straight before you all start having bitch fits!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Also, perhaps none of you angsty corporation-haters knew this, but there is a trade council to watch out for things like this. No ISP is allowed a monopoly on the internet. Virgin are by no means the only company to be doing this, so you ought to be angry at all the ISPs not just one.

Tiscali are another one spitting out their dummies because, in a nutshell, computer retards are starting to use bandwidth as much as geeks (read: pirates).

EDIT: This article is something that everybody in this thread should read. This includes you, Mistress_Ibanez!
I don't get it, if virgin does pull this off, can't people just switch internet provider...?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Several thoughts after watching the video:
1. Tanya's hawt.
2. They should clean up their room.
3. If this does occur, website owners will suffer a lot.

Quote by Kensai
I don't get it, if virgin does pull this off, can't people just switch internet provider...?

Might create a trend, and all isp's will the same.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Last edited by Hells_Bell at Apr 16, 2008,