hey guys. i really fancy some pasta for lunch, but i struggle to think up sauces etc and things to put in it to make it intresting. so, what do u guys like?
First fry a nail or two of garlic on the pan.
Fry some marinaded chicken filé strips,
add thai wok vegetables (mini corn cobs, paprika, beans, everything)
Add creme fraiché and the seasonings you wish for a nice sauce (chili, curry, pepper, whatever)
Cook the pasta al dente.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Apr 16, 2008,
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']First fry a nail or two of garlic on the pan.
Fry some marinaded chicken filé strips,
add thai wok vegetables (mini corn cobs, paprika, beans, everything)
Add creme fraiché and the seasonings you wish for a nice sauce (chili, curry, pepper, whatever)
Cook the pasta al dente.

*ejaculates*
Here's a couple that I do...

Dice one onion, slowly soften in a pan with some olive oil and a couple of crushed garlic cloves. Then add a small glass of red wine, and reduce by half. Add a tin of tomatoes, small handful of chopped thyme, salt, pepper, tbs tomato puree, chillis if you like them, then reduce for a while. Add black pepper, chopped basil and mix with pasta.

Or you could -

Cook sliced mushroom or whole button mushrooms in olive oil with crushed garlic cloves or even garlic butter. Add dry white wine, reduce by half.Then add cream, reduce a little, add a good amount of black pepper and mix with pasta. Top with lots of chopped parsley.

Just work out the amounts yourself, it's not too hard.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider

Or you could -

Cook sliced mushroom or whole button mushrooms in olive oil with crushed garlic cloves or even garlic butter. Then add cream, reduce a little, add a good amount of black pepper and mix with pasta. Top with lots of chopped parsley.

now THAT sounds good

edit: says shadow to knuckles
I just get 3 different pasta sauces from the store. (Italian chilli, Mixed vegetables and Mixed sweet pepper are what i usually use. They're awesome!)
Cook some mince meat. Add the pasta sauces to the mince and cook for another 2-3mins.
Then add the sauce to the boiled pasta. with some melted mozzarella cheese on top.

Making pasta is really easy. Especially now that you can get all these cool pasta sauces in stores.
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Apr 16, 2008,
pasta + tomato sauce (ketchup, whatever you want to call it), + cheese

its simple and awesome..

or, you could get fettachine' (nfi on spelling).. make some carbonara sauce with mushrooms, onion, bacon, cream etc..
You could have simple pasta with some grated cheese and bits of ham in. Its so simple yet delicious.
Oh chop up some onions and fry em' up in a pan. Add some chopped garlic cloves then when they're carmelising nicely add some chopped kielbasa sausage then when it starts to smell add tomato purée and red pesto. Its a foodgasm.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
how about some good ol' spaghetti with marinara
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by beeboshain
pasta in brine

Sea water? This dude is hardcore, seems like the
kind of guy who eats babies for lunch...lol
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
creme of sumyungguy
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by SOADisdabest
"Ribbed for her pleasure...ewwwwwwwww"

Wayne's World FTW!

What is it girl? Wayne has been kidnapped by aliens??

Oh he's at the front door..
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
get shallots, lightly fry them, add cream and sweet chili sauce, like mix it to make a sauce

eat it with fettucine and prawns in the sauce aswell, its madly delicious
keep it simple:

mustard, parmesan, olive-oil, balsamica-concentrate and bacon, salt and pepper
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane