i have to make horoscopes for french and i need you guys to help me come up with 1 for each of these:

love

friends

money

luck

family

school

work

thx very much if u help
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
C'est la merveilleuse journée de mardi, et vous obtiendrez violée par un cheval. Jupiter est à la troisième lune et jouit d'une nouvelle maison. L'enlèvement d'hommes ont été un peu maladroit, mais la maison est plutôt sympa. Le mercure est venue plus demain pour un café et quelques crumpets.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Sylosis
We're not your slaves

No, he is the newspaper's slave.
Every school is in cahoots with the newpapers/ media sources... they make children make horoscopes for "projects", which will then be distributed to a French-Canadian daily paper... So, make sure to give them "good" advice...
Love-Today is your lucky day. You will notice Helga the lunch lady has an extra sparkle in her eye as she shovels watery mashed potatoes onto your plate. At first you will be disgusted. But do not judge so quickly. Within weeks you will fall deeply in love and she will give you AIDS, the end.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Love-Today is your lucky day. You will notice Helga the lunch lady has an extra sparkle in her eye as she shovels watery mashed potatoes onto your plate. At first you will be disgusted. But do not judge so quickly. Within weeks you will fall deeply in love and she will give you AIDS, the end.

Love - Aujourd'hui, c'est votre jour de chance. Vous remarquerez le déjeuner Helga dame a une étincelle dans ses yeux comme elle pelles aqueuse purée de pommes de terre dans votre assiette. Au début, vous serez dégoûté. Mais ne jugeons pas trop vite. En quelques semaines, vous allez tomber profondément amoureux, et elle vous donnera le sida, la fin.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.