I see this amp advertised locally for $1399 US - seems quite high, since it looks like a Rect-o-Verb to me, but I thought Rect-o-Verbs are Single Rectifier, and I believe this says "Dual Rectifier" in the faceplate, and it's listed as a "Dual Rectifier 2x12". Check out the attached pic I copied over.

What amp is this, and how much SHOULD this cost? Note that the handle is broken, so whatever is a "fair/eB*y" price should probably even be lowered by $50 or $100.
Attachments:
2.jpg
if that's a recto-verb then $1300-used is about 300-500 higher than i've seen them go for.
Yeah, I think I'll call them up and say "look, before I drive all the way out there, if it's a tremoverb it should be $1000 at the highest, and since the handle is broken, more like $925", and if they flat out refuse, that's fine, I'll hold out.
Quote by sdhupelia
Yeah, I think I'll call them up and say "look, before I drive all the way out there, if it's a tremoverb it should be $1000 at the highest, and since the handle is broken, more like $925", and if they flat out refuse, that's fine, I'll hold out.

dont be so sure. Mesa has some of the best resale value due to their shameless sales technique (ie not selling online, only alowing stores within a certain radius to be dealers). i'v easily seen a tremoverb head go for $1000 and it's voicing switches had been snapped off
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless