Filtered
47 32%
Hand-rolled
15 10%
Don't smoke
86 58%
Voters: 148.
Page 1 of 2
If you smoke, do you smoke filtered or hand-rolled?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Last edited by avenged_7_fold at Apr 16, 2008,
Disgusting habit, expensive, and unhealthy as well. I'm glad smoking is becoming socially unacceptable..

Edit: If I smoked, I'd prefer my cigarettes to be Rick Rolled.
Last edited by denizenz at Apr 16, 2008,
Quote by saphrax
Rollies, but I recently quit!

EDIT:

But rollies with a filter...

Touche.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Anti smokers are so annoying...

Marlboro reds are the way to go.
60% of my mates smoke, i don't care as long as they don't try and make me smoke. They all smoke rollies with a filter

EDIT: no they all smoke non-filtered

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Quote by denizenz
Disgusting habit, expensive, and unhealthy as well. I'm glad smoking is becoming socially unacceptable..

Edit: If I smoked, I'd prefer my cigarettes to be Rick Rolled.

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?
a little bit of both, if im desperate for tobacco, ill fill a cherry or koniak wrap with apple tobacco... but Newports, Marb Smooths (100's for smooths and newpies) and Reds are my filter cigs...

Mike
Massacre Deicide
yo if your not a smoker, or a chain smoker, dont tell us about how much you care about your lungs, because we don't care
Massacre Deicide
Quote by CrazyDavey
Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

If you had read my post, you would have realized that it isn't anymore.

I'm actually not. I don't care what anyone does so long as I don't have to breath that shit in to my lungs.

I said it's a filthy habit because it is. It makes your clothes and breath stink, and turns the paint in homes yellow. It ruins everything over enough time.

I said it's expensive because it is. My friend spends over $300/month on smokes. That's a mortgage for a cheap house, rent for an apartment, or a payment on a new car. It's a crazy amount of money to pay for lung cancer or whatever reason you smoke for.

I said it's unhealthy because it is. I'm not going to bother justifying this point...anyone who thinks smoking is good for you is a moron.
rancid
Bennetts_strat
Registered confuser.

When I did smoke, I smoked filtered. Never tried a hand rolled. I stopped smoking about a month ago, though. Sometimes I miss the taste of tobacco
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by SilentMoose
Just want to show : http://youtube.com/watch?v=-DbFBu_I_lA to smokers really.

Note, those are filtered cigs, they do have hundreds of chemicals and other ****, unlike hand-rolled.
:
Quote by malachifivebass

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

Quote by denizenz

If you had read my post, you would have realized that it isn't anymore.

I'm actually not. I don't care what anyone does so long as I don't have to breath that shit in to my lungs.

I said it's a filthy habit because it is. It makes your clothes and breath stink, and turns the paint in homes yellow. It ruins everything over enough time.

I said it's expensive because it is. My friend spends over $300/month on smokes. That's a mortgage for a cheap house, rent for an apartment, or a payment on a new car. It's a crazy amount of money to pay for lung cancer or whatever reason you smoke for.

I said it's unhealthy because it is. I'm not going to bother justifying this point...anyone who thinks smoking is good for you is a moron.

I wish life was that cheap in the UK!
Quote by Chimpy101
If I do smoke, it's rollies.
But I'm kinda an on and off smoker

What's the point in being an on and off smoker? It's best just to be a non-smoker...
Why would I choose to willingly destroy my lungs and looks, and even pay for it?
Obviously you would never know why until you do it.

So get addicted, you'll thank me. It's fun.
Alright so wanna now how messed up my lungs are?
I smoked for 1 month, and developed terrible asthma, took over a month to catch my breath.
It was lame.
If my lungs weren't so whack I'd still be smoking.
So call it a curse... or a blessing. idk.
I'm just curious here,would I get addicted to cigarettes if I suck it but don't suck in into my lungs?I mean like just in my mouth.I find doing that pretty fun.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Note, those are filtered cigs, they do have hundreds of chemicals and other ****, unlike hand-rolled.

No, all tobacco has tar in it. No matter what you do you're ****ed. And hand rolled is actually more harmful since there is nothing to filter some of the tar and such.

This is coming from a smoker. Just wanted to tell you that you're living in a lie.

kthx.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Broken-pick
I'm just curious here,would I get addicted to cigarettes if I suck it but don't suck in into my lungs?I mean like just in my mouth.I find doing that pretty fun.

You wouldn't

But that's what cigars are for.
Quote by CrazyDavey
You wouldn't

But that's what cigars are for.

Yes he would. You're still getting nicotine in to your body through your saliva.

And you can get addicted to cigars as well.

You people know nothing.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Filtered, I can't roll all that well.
However, yes, anti-smokers are the most annoying people in the world.
Especially when they say 'you can do it if you want, BUT...'
Quote by Hells_Bell
Yes he would. You're still getting nicotine in to your body through your saliva.

And you can get addicted to cigars as well.

You people know nothing.

Indeed.

My ex got addicted that way.
Quote by farfaraway

Haha yeah for sure. "You can smoke if you want, but just make sure you know that you're hurting your lungs!"
Oh wow, thanks, you fail k.
Quote by farfaraway

I agree, but there are 2 types of anti smoker.

1) Those who have never smoked

These people are annoying and irritating, but as they have never done it, you can ignore them

2) The dreaded ex smoker.

These people are the worst. With every sentence beggining "When I was a smoker" or "when I quit". These are worst, because you know what they say IS true, but it's still annoying.
Rollies. I prefer the taste to cigs, plus they're cheaper, and I've gotten used to the taste of Js with rolling baccy, too.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Hells_Bell
No, all tobacco has tar in it. No matter what you do you're ****ed. And hand rolled is actually more harmful since there is nothing to filter some of the tar and such.

This is coming from a smoker. Just wanted to tell you that you're living in a lie.

kthx.

Hand rolled uses more natural tobacco with less additives.
Plus, according to lots of research, the filter doesn't actually filter any harmful stuff out of the cigarette, so your argument is kinda based on facts that aren't true...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by nosushi4you
Hand rolled uses more natural tobacco with less additives.
Plus, according to lots of research, the filter doesn't actually filter any harmful stuff out of the cigarette, so your argument is kinda based on facts that aren't true...

the filter isn't used to make rollies healthier. It makes them taste a hell of a lot better.
Page 1 of 2