Last edited by cannibalizer at Apr 16, 2008,
the second one has celestion speakers...

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
you can get a used marshall 1960A lead for the same price as the second one
jackson rr3
randall rh150
Quote by bodomchld4

in the us, yeah. but I don't think in europe. last time I went to a local store and they had one in they wanted around 650 Euro ( 7000 kr).

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by hendriko
the second one has celestion speakers...

+1

The first one has no-name spealers that are just labelled as "high performance" whereas the second one has Celestion Vintage 30s in it, that'll drive the price up and bearing in mind that the second one has higher quality speakers it's probably made out of better materials and has a higher build quality.

If you have the money get the Vintage 30 one.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by bodomchld4

yeah, I bought 1960a, via e-bay for $275 US. It was a good deal. Don't know exchange rate and availability of used in Europe, though.
Guitar & Bass
Quote by Hosscat
yeah, I bought 1960a, via e-bay for $275 US. It was a good deal. Don't know exchange rate and availability of used in Europe, though.

Good grab!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

The first one has no-name spealers that are just labelled as "high performance" whereas the second one has Celestion Vintage 30s in it, that'll drive the price up and bearing in mind that the second one has higher quality speakers it's probably made out of better materials and has a higher build quality.

If you have the money get the Vintage 30 one.

the second one says multiple glued layers of particle board though, that's pretty crappy material imo. I hate to think what the first is made of if that's their high quality version. You at least want something made from a wood ply, particle board is garbage.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
exacly

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Why not a Marshall 2x12? You don't need a half stack. That Fame brand doesn't look too promising especially when the series is called Eco Line.

Line 6 Spider Valve 212

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah