so theres this girl in my school whos really hot and she does all this fake flirting stuff with me and i really dont know how to take it. One minute shes being all nice to me and stuff (idk how real it is tho) but then when i try to have an actual conversation with her she tells me to go away and stuff (maybe to impress her friends). I tried standing up for myself. I told her to **** off (quite loudly but not yelling) and stop playing mind games with me and ****. Then she kept saying that i should stop making her out to be such a bad person and shes not a bad person. I told her that was not my intentions but i didnt know what her intentions were. Now she keeps sending me all these AIM video invitations and things and "flirting" with me. Im really confused now, i dont know if she kinda likes me or is just laughing at me behind my back. It seems like the latter. Ive tried everything, ive tried being nice to her, ive tried not being nice to her. ive tried ignoring her, ive tried getting to know her. I still dont ****ing get it. Speak of the motherfvcking devil, she just sent me another video invitation
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by David w
sorry to be annoying, but go to the relationship thread...

Lulz

Just accept the video requst
i do accept the video requests and say hi and be nice because thats all i can really do right now, and its not really a relationship or is it??? i dont ****ing know!!!
oh yea remember the girl with Huge boobs from this thread?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838950

Similar situation except 1)shes not asian 2)motorboating is not an option here.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by ch715dallat
get her to get naked on AIM and blackmail her its the obvious solution

that is pretty much word for word what i was gonna say
i find it easy to distance my feelings from someone who tells me to **** off, some people just give the wrong impression by flirting with everyone really. or on the other hand, she could find it difficult to deal with seeing you in person not because she's embarassed, just cos her way of dealing with it isnt the best! just dont get too involved man, dont appear too close yourself, maybe that's what she wants. some girls react to being ignored also...meh!
And he said unto thee, "Thou shalt not post with thy wall of text, and shall copy/paste thy post into Relationship Thread"

God=<3
send her poop in a box and tell her shes nasty
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
keep your pimp hand strong
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
so theres this girl in my school whos really hot and she does all this fake flirting stuff with me and i really dont know how to take it. One minute shes being all nice to me and stuff (idk how real it is tho) but then when i try to have an actual conversation with her she tells me to go away and stuff (maybe to impress her friends). I tried standing up for myself. I told her to **** off (quite loudly but not yelling) and stop playing mind games with me and ****. Then she kept saying that i should stop making her out to be such a bad person and shes not a bad person. I told her that was not my intentions but i didnt know what her intentions were. Now she keeps sending me all these AIM video invitations and things and "flirting" with me. Im really confused now, i dont know if she kinda likes me or is just laughing at me behind my back. It seems like the latter. Ive tried everything, ive tried being nice to her, ive tried not being nice to her. ive tried ignoring her, ive tried getting to know her. I still dont ****ing get it. Speak of the motherfvcking devil, she just sent me another video invitation

Surprised you didn't ruin it right there.

Just be yourself around her, don't think anything of it...eventually if she truly has any interest in you, she does like you.

Some girls are dumb enough to not realize when they are flirting with someone...Other girls do it because they love attention...SO...if she falls into either of these categories...you should just fap to her pictures and get the idea of you getting with her out of your head.