are there any sites that have stickers you can put on guitars. not just normal everyday stickers, i mean stickers specifically for guitar that if removed wont ruin the paint
Why would you want to do that. IMO it looks tacky but if you insist on doing it just try searching guitar stickers google.....?
Quote by Swat Man
are there any sites that have stickers you can put on guitars. not just normal everyday stickers, i mean stickers specifically for guitar that if removed wont ruin the paint

You could get the rubber elasitcy kind that you put on car windows. I just put on regular stickers and I don't plan on taking them off.
Putting stickers on guitars is like putting bumper stickers on cars. Only do it if it is a piece of crap! squiers deserve stickers Gibsons do not.
i dont mean like a sticker sticker... i mean like white stripes or black stripes...
i just put stickers on the back of my guitar, now i feel like a loser now iv seen this thread.
"
Quote by ch715dallat
stickers on guitars looks crappy and dude above thats my av you fool

lol, havnt seen it before exept mine.
"
Quote by Swat Man
i dont mean like a sticker sticker... i mean like white stripes or black stripes...

Yup check ebay.
Search: Guitar decals

or guitar stripes, etc.

I've seen some fender mustang/jaguar style stripes for sale.
Quote by tum-tum05
why ruin a guitar with stickers. unless its a first act wal mart guitar

+1
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
Yup check ebay.
Search: Guitar decals

or guitar stripes, etc.

I've seen some fender mustang/jaguar style stripes for sale.

the jagg sticker was what im looking for. thanks man