Having to be here in jury duty just waiting around and see if I get called for a jury panel laugh all you want young ones, you'll go through it soon enough. Ha ha ha
Jury Duty SUCKS BALLS!

If its a black dude and you are white tell them you are racist. That usually works.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Masamune
How is it determined when someone has to go? Is it a random selection or something?

Yes sir.
I think the defence can vet 3 or something, but up until then it's random (that's the UK though)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Just a random selection of names from the couple hundred people that are here. If I aint called by the end of the day, my duty is complete and back to my sports, music, and gf.
Quote by nebiru
Yes sir.

you can still be exspelled if you "have to go". usually they call for much more people than they need.
Just start twitching in your chair and freaking out. They'll let you leave lol
The only time I've had to go to jury duty, I didn't get picked. I was ok with sitting around for awhile, especially since I was by one of those hawt blond 20-somethings that have that whole naughty secretary vibe going on. It was kewl. I just hated waking up that early though, haha.
We're only strays.
When I went they sent me a letter saying come in and there was about 20 of us and they needed so many from that group.

I think in Rocabilly's case they are just selecting several jurys so they just do a larger number of people at a time.
A few hot chicks. Not many here though. And yes, they select for several trials here. I dressed down for the occasion, maybe they'll let me go with all my tattoos showing