Page 1 of 6
ok, so right now, im sitting here drinking tea, and listening to rammstein, and i thought that this is a bit odd...

and then i go a thinking about how the world saw english people as constantly drinking tea, and all the other sh*t...and i just thought what the world really thought of english people at the moment...my girlfriend from germany, said that she thought all english people would be ginger and have freckles...so if theres anything that you heard, or thought, then...yeh...post it...
Quote by MastaBassist10
I heard you guys have accents. Is this true?

We could say the same to you. It goes both ways.
I always get called a stereotype swede because my penis is too big for my pants. Also I like wrestling polarbears in the street. But that's because we both like to eat penguins.

You irish people must be tired of the stereotypes though, or are you all too drunk to care?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Your girlfriend's from Germany, so she can't talk. She probably has a beard and armpit hair. And invades Poland every few years.
i think pretty much everyone has their own stereotypes...

and most of us have accents...we all speak queens english, as if we have a plum in ones mouth
well dude im in ireland swigging down 15 guinness' while dancing a merry jig dress all in green trying to fight some randoms and shouting 'top of tha marnin to ya' at the top of my lungs
Quote by SmarterChild
Your girlfriend's from Germany, so she can't talk. She probably has a beard and armpit hair. And invades Poland every few years.

i make her shave...also, nice use of stereotypes...w*nker
How dare you insult the greatest nation on Earth, The Queens land Good day to you.

*tips top-hat and rides penny-farthing down to Marylebone Station*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Kensai

You irish people must be tired of the stereotypes though, or are you all too drunk to care?

i like what you did there.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
the only one i really heard is that yous dont clean your teeth
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Zero-Hartman
How dare you insult the greatest nation on Earth, The Queens land Good day to you.

*tips top-hat and rides penny-farthing down to Marylebone Station*

England isn't a nation.
Quote by lesbian_men
i make her shave...also, nice use of stereotypes...w*nker

Does she regularly wear lederhosen and sing Bavarian folk music?
Quote by Kensai
I always get called a stereotype swede because my penis is too big for my pants. Also I like wrestling polarbears in the street. But that's because we both like to eat penguins.

Quote by SmarterChild
Does she regularly wear lederhosen and sing Bavarian folk music?

sadly no though...i tried to get her to once, and she hit me, and told me to not pay attention to stereotypes...
Quote by Vagabond21
I heard those no dentists/orthodontists over there

only reason for that is that when british people make it onto the international scene its cause of tallent, not cause of their looks. take some of the best british bands maiden, sex pistols, travis, oasis, cradle. bunch of munts, but totaly tallented.

in america for some1 to make it onto the scene they hav to hav a near perfect apperace rather than having any actual skill
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The English are land grabbing bastards.

Or so my scottish mother tells me.

But hey, I'm not gonna be english any more once I become a viking

I'm dicriminated for being 'Anglo-saxon,' because of my blue eyes and blond hair. We'll show them

But surely the Great British chav cannot be forgotton.
Quote by lesbian_men
sadly no though...i tried to get her to once, and she hit me, and told me to not pay attention to stereotypes...

It's because she saves the lederhosen for me
Quote by Donaldguitar
England isn't a nation.

I'm knackered, leave me be

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
England is the only place in europe where girls go out in high heels, miniskirts and boob tubes in the middle of winter, then binge drink until they vomit on themselves in an alley, then get mugged and raped on the way home.

Everyone abroad thinks english girls are easy because of this stereotype.
Quote by hazzmatazz

I'm dicriminated for being 'Anglo-saxon,' because of my blue eyes and blond hair. We'll show them

Well, we can attack the english from the inside... I feel a sense of purpose, as I discovered I'm descended from the clan that were victims of the Glencoe massacre AND the anniversary falls on my birthday
Quote by Kensai

What stereotypes?? I just like wearing lots of green and ridiculous hats and wishin everybody "top o' the mornin' " but feck it I'm to drunk to care!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
well, im in some way related to oli cromwell...so i feel special for that...
Quote by TonyS42
only reason for that is that when british people make it onto the international scene its cause of tallent, not cause of their looks. take some of the best british bands maiden, sex pistols, travis, oasis, cradle. bunch of munts, but totaly tallented.

in america for some1 to make it onto the scene they hav to hav a near perfect apperace rather than having any actual skill

Are you saying it's true?!

And no, that's not true about the US. Or anywhere, really.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Kensai

I'm never too drunk to care.

If you ever got around to coming here on that bike trip, you'd know that.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Kensai

Recycling jokes Kensai? I thought you were better than that.

Anyways, stereotypes somehow seem to play themselves out
I can tell you now, no one in Britain cares about the American revolution, we have a better health care system (ZOMGz we have t3h dentists) than you guys, if we're poor we're not left to die. People in politics and the public eye progress on talent rather than aesthetics.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Last edited by Cal UK at Apr 16, 2008,