Page 1 of 2
so, everyone is bugging me to do something awsome for my 18th.

ants 18th pretty much didnt exist. christians was boring, and alexs was ok (wine bar, stagger back, massive houseparty). luckily my birthsdays in july, so ill have awsome weather on my side.

what did you guys and gurls do? (or who ;P)
man i know what you mean, im doin nout for my 18th in 2 months, so i cant help you for ideas, just do what everyone elso does, hold a huge party and envite people you dont know, thats how to get the numbers coming in.
"
i'm having my 18th birthday on Crete in greece (sp?) with 9 of my closest friends... beer , shots,and women alllll the way

I really, really can't wait..
Quote by rougegratton
man i know what you mean, im doin nout for my 18th in 2 months, so i cant help you for ideas, just do what everyone elso does, hold a huge party and envite people you dont know, thats how to get the numbers coming in.

yea : /

which is good, cause i probably only know 10 odd ppl lol.

put a few crates of beer on the beach, wait half and hour and see who turns up?
I'm 18 in three weeks.

My tutor group are going out for a meal on that day, because we leave school forever. So I'm going to that, wrecked, then I'm going to go out and get numb like a fox.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Throw a rave and invite hundreds of people.
'J'adore ah les femmes', yeah I love my riches, 'bonjour' money and 'au revoir' bitches
Quote by STFU(its)JERRY
Throw a rave and invite hundreds of people.

unlike your hamster of total pwnage im not into rave or nu rave.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm 18 in three weeks.

My tutor group are going out for a meal on that day, because we leave school forever. So I'm going to that, wrecked, then I'm going to go out and get numb like a fox.

i would, then if no one turns up, you get the crate
"
Last edited by rougegratton at Apr 16, 2008,
Quote by rougegratton
i would, then if no obne turns up, you get the crate

i think you quoted the wrong bit dude
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm 18 in three weeks.

ye, see you in the camel
"
I wasn't planning on giving a party but my friends showed up anyway, so we had a party afterall
damm i cant quote any thing, the pcs messed up, it keeps trying to quote what rabbid is saying
"
In hospital, my 18th birthday was the day after an operation on my neck. Wasn't too fun.
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by Liberchaotica
In hospital, my 18th birthday was the day after an operation on my neck. Wasn't too fun.

ouch! tell us more.

and how has someone who's name referances the liberchaotica have a charmanda as a dp? not that im moaning, charmandars are cute
I went clubbing. The night ended with me on my knees, face down in the filthiest toilet I've seen, puking my guts out. Good times.
A bunch of my friends went out to the lake in my town, and we swam a lot.....Then we went back to my house and ate pizza....What a thriller....OH, then I got a tattoo the next day.....Whoo hoo
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Haha, just don't overdo it.

My 18th sucked because of that.

First time legally in a bar, after a sturdy preparation; Watching footy in the bar with mates before we would hit the clubs, I had to puke into the men's room sink at half time, with the bathroom queue watching.
me and some friends went to the most expensive restaurant in the area, ate delectable food, drunk champagne, then went back to mine via tesco and got drunk.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by rougegratton
ye, see you in the camel

More likely The Swan. Or if we're in southport, that new gay bar.

Where's the camel?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Not had one...at my friends we went to his house and go drunk/ran about his house with about...8 of us?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
my 18th is on new years eve, so it should be good whatever happens, probly gonna have a huuuuuuge party and that.
girlfriend is holding me a party in her place for the night with loads of freiends and a band! all good
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Haha, just don't overdo it.

My 18th sucked because of that.

First time legally in a bar, after a sturdy preparation; Watching footy in the bar with mates before we would hit the clubs, I had to puke into the men's room sink at half time, with the bathroom queue watching.

dude, ive been thrown out of alice cooper for apparant excess, so ive learnt my lesson. and been thrown out from many pubs and weatherspoons forunderage eating. no alcohol involved, just sitting there with a meal.
Quote by esther_mouse
me and some friends went to the most expensive restaurant in the area, ate delectable food, drunk champagne, then went back to mine via tesco and got drunk.

youe esther mouse. its bound to be classy.
I went to a bar with some friends. was good. but i wouldn't suggest getting to paraletic or you won't remember anything. i save that for other people's birthdays!

which reminds me of a funny story... at a party, one of my friends drank for too much and ended up pretty ill. a while later, at a gig, the party hostess mentions that the band are the one that played at her birthday party, to which my friend replied 'there wasn't a band at your party was there?' oh how we lol'd.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by slann101
dude, ive been thrown out of alice cooper for apparant excess, so ive learnt my lesson. and been thrown out from many pubs and weatherspoons forunderage eating. no alcohol involved, just sitting there with a meal.

youe esther mouse. its bound to be classy.

it was fairly classy, apart from the tesco bit.

http://www.le-talbooth.co.uk/?gclid=COC90Pee4JICFQlOMAoduk3J6g

that's where i went

the bill was just under £300 for 8 of us lol. my gran treated us. sadly, i am not that rich

the food was absolutely delicious though. god, i am so damn hungry now.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I did nothing because we got our leaving cert results that day and nobody cares about me.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Mine's in about 2 months. 4 of my friends also have birthdays that week, so we're combining them into one huge pub crawl and clubbing extravaganza. It's going to be pretty awesome.
Quote by esther_mouse
it was fairly classy, apart from the tesco bit.

http://www.le-talbooth.co.uk/?gclid=COC90Pee4JICFQlOMAoduk3J6g

that's where i went

the bill was just under £300 for 8 of us lol. my gran treated us. sadly, i am not that rich

the food was absolutely delicious though. god, i am so damn hungry now.

looks great. we used to have an amazing tai resturant in ryde, but it burnt down. it wason the side of a lake. hence, smoke on the water seemed quite fitting.
Party at mine until like 8, headed into town with 3g of "dandruff" and proceeded to get extremely messy.

Same as my 19th, 20th and 21st.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Party at mine until like 8, headed into town with 3g of "dandruff" and proceeded to get extremely messy.

Same as my 19th, 20th and 21st.

explain....
Page 1 of 2