What is the Forum of the Banned like? I don't want to get banned just to find out so who here has been banned that can tell me what it's like?

I really hope I don't get banned for asking about this.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
That's the deal, I don't want to find out from personal experience, but I was kinda wondering what it was.

Edit: And I'm not trying to spam, I was just wondering.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
It's a bunch of people whining like babies because they got banned.

You cant talk in there... you can only make one thread and talk to the mod that banned you.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Boring. You can only post in your own threads, and most of the people in there are retards or mods.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by nebiru
It's a bunch of people whining like babies because they got banned.

You cant talk in there... you can only make one thread and talk to the mod that banned you.

Well Done....
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's awesome. Some of us have even been there more than once! But we all had to sign a contract saying we can't tell you what's going on in there.

30, 45, 60, perma. What have you had?

I'm such a hardcore ban-doer.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices