Swing Life Away has been updated w/vox.
The Tide by The Spill Canvas
aaaaaaannnnndddddd Times Like These by The Foo Fighters

Clickety click

c4c, enjoy
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
I assume you sang at the same time you played? Cause if so, Swing Life Away is a bitchin' attempt. Added. >:3
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
They all sound friggin awesome. How you get your acoustic to have that sharp twangy sound.
i actually did sing and play at the same time for all of them, which is why Times like these has long bits between chorus and verses.

My Guitar sound is really just my guitar and its strings, nothing special, going through a simple computer mic into Audacity. I use a Washburn WD320CE with Elixir Polyweb Meds.

Currently working on some new material, Everlong, Emily (FFTL) re-doing Rain, and a few others. thanks for the comments guys

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
yeah, my voice has been a bit off lately, season change screwing with my sinuses...

I am so jealous of your voice! I wish I could sing like that. I listened to swing life away and Times Like These.

Swing Life Away: Real smooth, the chorus is probably the only thing that is a tiny bit off when you start at it first but you catch yourself which is good. The Guitar playing was solid, solid sound for recording at the same time.

Time Like These: The guitar is a bit too loud on this one. Have you considered using an equalizer via Audacity or something along those lines. I think it would improve that on and off loudness in the recording. Again sweet voice and the transitions are solid. When you play acoustic and sing at the same time, I usually don;t mind if something is a bit different.

crit me if you could

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=854839
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
thanks for the voice crit, i'm still not entirely happy with it, i tend to sing too softly, which is what happened on Times. critted yours.