You need a hex key and you can get them from anywhere that sells anything like screwdrivers and similar things.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
An Allen wrench, the usually come with your guitar. If not go to any hardware store and buy a swiss army knife looking thing that has about 10 different allen wrench sizes. Buy one for Metric and one for English, as they are just useful tools to have and cost about $6
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by yoursweatersux
Is the size the same for all truss rods? And would you happen to know what size it is

From my exp it is for Ibanez B.C. Rich and Dean but I'm not sure about others, I've only worked on these.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I think it's a hex, and I'm sure it varies by guitar. If you still have any manuals or anything like that that came with your guitar, it's worth looking in there for it