right...bit of a throw out, but has anyone anywhere read 'die wolke' by gudrun pausewang...cos i spent so much time laughing at the last part of her name, that i didnt actually understand what the **** it was about...

so a little help would be nice
is it a booke? thats how you spell it right? i dont know how to, ive never even seen a so called "booke". its on the endangered species list though, i do know that.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
idk, about some guy who could pause movies with his wang apparently.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
nice to see some people respecting the literary world...just joking...the book were pretty ****...very so...and the worst part was, its german...

GAH
"Die Wolke" is a story about a girl in Bavaria, who lived next to a nuclear power plant...

=> accident in the power plant -> girl gets irradiated (is this the right word? I don't know, i'm german )

so it shows how people deal with such a situation etc etc...

it's a book for youths...

hope i could help you!
I guarentee you its not worse than pride and prejudice
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Reeen
"Die Wolke" is a story about a girl in Bavaria, who lived next to a nuclear power plant...

=> accident in the power plant -> girl gets irradiated (is this the right word? I don't know, i'm german )

so it shows how people deal with such a situation etc etc...

it's a book for youths...

hope i could help you!

thank you...my german essay will be at least a line longer now than had i written it with my own noggin...much thanks
Quote by ewb333
THATS PAUSE-WANG!

/mitchell and webb reference

lol numberwang...brilliant

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mitchell and webb