im a lead guitarist and im 13 looking for a band ill play metal, rock, hard rock and i have a friend who plays bass and drums anyone interested
First of all, you forgot to say where you live.

Second, posting on UG is useless for a 13 year old because you don't drive, so you really can't do anything with anyone who can't get a ride to your house.

Third, don't say you're a lead guitarist because it makes you sound conceited, and you might find someone better than you.

I'm sure you can find someone at your school, and if not, when you go to high school next year, look at the upperclassmen. I'm a freshman and I'm in a band with 2 other freshman and 2 juniors. It depends on your skill level---if you're not good, older people aren't going to want to play with you.
why not form a band with your 2 friends?
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
we are trying to form a band together but our school is lame the singing is always brutal
Quote by VHfan
we are trying to form a band together but our school is lame the singing is always brutal

singing always brutal??
Y'mean, like, death growls??
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

Quote by VHfan

1 - You could form a three piece band.

2 - Where on planet earth are you? No one can reply unless they know where you are.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.