Page 1 of 2
Can any of you guys seriously say you have been in love?

I'm 15 and i don't think i have. I mean i have felt some pretty strong feelings for a girl but i'm pretty sure i haven't been in love. I've heard that when your in love you know for certain that you are, is this true?

I don't know what to look out for, what the hell does it feel like?

-Serious posts only please, thanks .
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
Meh.

But according to The Pit, I wouldn't have been, just cause I'm 14...

Stereotypical fools...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I've had boyfriends, but honestly, I cannot say that I've ever been in love. It might sound like something your mom would say, but you are too young, as am I.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
It's teenage desire.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
woah double post
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
Last edited by rachelulliel at Apr 16, 2008,
*hands flame shield*

I've been there. Was with her for 3 years. She cheated on me 4 months before the marriage though *shrugs*
What does it feel like? Imagine waking up, and finding your entire house is made of Jelly.

That's right. We're talking jelly-house levels of happiness.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I'm 16, and don't believe I have. If I was in love:

I wouldn't be over her

I would've done something and not given up
"In love" is such a vague, generic phrase nowadays that is so ambiguous as to be meaningless, IMO.

Defining it is a very Sisyphean task.
Eat 7 bars of chocolate. That's what being in love feels like; nausea and regret included.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I was in love at 15... it was great till she dumped me!

Awe well... her teeth fell out now... hate that! I had her at her prime
No, I havent. All the girls I've been out with were been ****s

EDIT: whats with the double posting
Quote by Våd Hamster
*hands flame shield*

I've been there. Was with her for 3 years. She cheated on me 4 months before the marriage though *shrugs*

Oh really, what did it feel like? Wow man, that's so...bad. I hate cheaters .
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
i never been in love, im 16, 17 in augsust and i never had a gf, other than having certain ages i really couldnt care less.

there is alot of pressure for ur piers though but **** it,
I AM IN LOVE WITH METAL
Dang, depressing thread, but all the same.
I think its a tough question, how will anyone ever know if they've been 'in love'?
There could always be a feeling so much better than what one thinks 'love' is.

I don't know if i have, but i don't really care, cos what i felt close to a year ago was good enough for me. Maybe it was love?

*sigh*
Quite.
Honestly, no. Ive had major fall over crushes but nothing close to 'love'.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I have. I'm not over it by any means, and I tried everything to work something out.

It's great if it'll work out, unless you're sure it will, I'd say be very careful, I wasn't, and it's crap.

/small rant

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I've never felt "love". Just really strong physical attractions to girls who I think I may have stuff in common with.

I can't be arsed to be in "love." I'm emotionally unstable.
Quote by saphrax
Once upon a time, yes. Took me a while to get over her. All good now though.

Sorry, but this thread intrigues me I've never met so many males willing to open up on this topic as much as this, bless the internets.

It took me close to half a year to get over my ex, the disbelief was unreal. Half a year of hoping i'd wake up and she'd be there :/.
Quite.
18, fell in love my senior year. I'm a frosh in college now, and she's a senior in hs. Our one year was in march. Before her, though, never.
i guess not. I mean there was this one girl that i guess i could say i was in love with but after she rejected me i forgot her pretty quickly.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Well at the moment, I love my girlfriend. We've known each other since October but just started dating a little over a month ago.

I think I'm falling in love, but I'm not quite sure what that means really.

A sign that I might be is that I only get to see her once or twice every two weeks since I lack a car. :/

But I still want to be with her. WEIRD.
I don't even shred
I have, still am in fact. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years, love her to bits. I'd honestly do anything for her.

It's a great feeling, knowing you have someone who will just be there whenever you need.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
No. I have had some pretty strong crushes but nothing more. Im still waiting for the day.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by Lil Macker
Meh.

But according to The Pit, I wouldn't have been, just cause I'm 14...

Stereotypical fools...

No, they're serious. Most people think they are in their teens but you change so much and then you realise how stupid you were.

I'm 17 and have been with my girl for 18 months, I do love her and all that jazz, and I would say I was in love with her, but how I can't confidently say I'm in love with her, as I haven't had many other experiences, and I'm still only 17.
Nope.

I only have two emotions.

Asleep and Awesome.

*hides his sensitive side*
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Yeah... I'm in love. We most likely will be getting married soon (shes about to graduate from nursing school).

I never have been before her. Its hard to put into words, you just know it's right.

If you love her more than anything, including yourself, thats a good sign.

God let me know when I first met her she was the one. Honestly, I didn't see how it would work but it has.
Yeah, twice actually. The first was kind of a screw up, and I hope to god this one isn't (although it has a much better foundation [known her since we were young] it's long distance )
yup. im really really picky about dating girls (im twenty and have only been in two relationships) so if i date a girl, i feel really strongly about here. my girlfriend of over seven months informed me two days ago that she wanted to take a break. she said she just wants time to think about our relationship and how she feels about me.

she's never had a bf before and being in such a long term serious relationship i think kinda scared her. i saw her walking back from class today and we had a really nice conversation which at the end i told her that i missed her. she got this look on her face that makes me think that she still wants to be with me and that eventually we will get back together.

the past two days have been tough enough. if we totally break up i dont know what the hell im going to do with myself.

/rant
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
yep, I have. no love is the same, i learned that the hard way :-D

A note to all you kids... just because you love someone doesn't mean they'll love you back and won't break your heart :'(
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Vagabond21
Yeah... I'm in love. We most likely will be getting married soon (shes about to graduate from nursing school).

I never have been before her. Its hard to put into words, you just know it's right.

If you love her more than anything, including yourself, thats a good sign.

God let me know when I first met her she was the one. Honestly, I didn't see how it would work but it has.

Yo man I thought the same thing, but then she left me and I was devestated for months.

On the good side though lol, time heals most wounds
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 2