Anyone know how to do it?
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
If I could just go to google, I wouldn't be here.
I have parental blocks on my account, so I can't do much.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
they don't let you use google? :/

http://www.kennettnet.co.uk/
that's the only good one
it's free but you have to click something every 50 songs
it doesn't do anything, it just stops, brings up the message, you click it and it starts again
Rockin' shit
i do know of a way, but it can be semi time-consuming. if there are faster ways, i would recommend them.

but.

Plug the iPod in, and go to the folder. If you're not using Vista, I think it's still pretty similar. One way or another, you get to the "Folder and Search Options" (in Vista, you click the arrow next to "Organize" and it's in there), click the "view" tab, then click the box next to "show hidden files and folders".

Still in the folder, there is a hidden folder that is now seeable called "iPod_Control" or something to that effect. Within that folder are multiple folders called "F00", "F01", etc etc. The music/video files are in there.

There's some applications that can do it for you, but I think they cost a lil somethin.

Good luck!
If you change your settings to view hidden files and folders, you can open up your iPod through "My Computer" and copy them to your computer.

PENGUINEDIT: ^ What he said.
Last edited by gibsonpenguin at Apr 16, 2008,
yeah download a program called "Floola" its free and allows you to rip music from your ipod to your computer (then if you want you can import them to itunes, but i prefer just to use floola to listen/make playlists etc)
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
The only bad thing about that method is that ipods for some reason store songs in random folders, not by album or artist like we do on windows. If you have a lot of files in there it can take some sorting out.

tsk
This is a lie...no reason why...right from the outset
Quote by HLrocker
If I could just go to google, I wouldn't be here.
I have parental blocks on my account, so I can't do much.

You can't even use Google?

That's some whacked-out parental filter.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I downloaded a program to do it, but it wont recognize the ipod...its a touch, mabey thats the problem?
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.