so i'm thinking about buying a fender strat, mexican made, maple neck .. but i'm thinking of maybe switching the humbucker for something better, i dunno .

i was wondering if anyone could just tell me what you think of this .. thanks
emg's, you cant go wrong with that. that will give you that little bit of crunch and thickin up your sound.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
get a PRS with soapbars. or just get an HSS strat.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by pedro.ataidee
i would if they weren't so bloody expensive

can't argue with that. try checking out an epi then. only a few differences and still gets a very similar sound
Quote by Opethfan1
emg's, you cant go wrong with that. that will give you that little bit of crunch and thickin up your sound.

You're silly.

I like a Pearley Gates at the bridge of a strat...but what kind of amp do you have?
Quote by Opethfan1

yeah , i thought of that too .. but i read in this other thread that emg's go well with vaulve amps , and i dont have the money it takes to get a good valve .. i'm actually pretty close to getting a cube 30 , think they will give good sound on that ?
Quote by the.spine.surfs
You're silly.

I like a Pearley Gates at the bridge of a strat...but what kind of amp do you have?

i'm saving (almost done) for a cube 30 ..