What is the best way to do this, is altering the input and output caps enough, or does it require something else?

I'm working from schematics, so its easy for me to do anything.

If you could also tell me whether this would work for other effects (fuzz, etc.) i would be grateful.

I was thinking something along the lines of a rangemaster?

Thanks alot