I am wondering which guitar would be better.

Any comments on either guitar... comparisons would be better.

I'm debating on getting one or the other.

I play punk/alternative/metal music... so...

Also side question: Would it be good to buy a Gibson LP Studio and put some Seymour Duncan Blackouts in it? I've been thinking about that, too.
O O

___
ESP.

Better quality control, better pickups

/thread
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Esp, studio's are terrible. There like the same quality as a heavily used Epiphone Special II, which is bad by the way.
hello
ESP.
Actually, go to a shop and play both. dont order.
You want to hear the guitar dudles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
well, the esp wil have 24 frets and emgs. personally, i like esp better than gibson especially for heavier music. it really depends on your preference towards feel
ESP all the way... The Studios are just Epiphones with a nice Gibson logo on it... the ESP's sound quality is amazing... I actually own both and the Studio was just a horrible mistake... have to take it to a pawn shop here soon
Quote by TheBax
I am wondering which guitar would be better.

Any comments on either guitar... comparisons would be better.

I'm debating on getting one or the other.

I play punk/alternative/metal music... so...

Also side question: Would it be good to buy a Gibson LP Studio and put some Seymour Duncan Blackouts in it? I've been thinking about that, too.

Make the question interesting: An LP Standard or an ESP with the Duncans.
Quote by metalhead987
well, the esp wil have 24 frets and emgs. personally, i like esp better than gibson especially for heavier music. it really depends on your preference towards feel

Wrong ESP/Ltd EC series have 24 frets
the ESP Eclipse-II only have 22 frets
but my vote goes to the ESP, far superior to the gibson IMO
Played one and it was amazing
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
D@MN, i thought Gibsons were good. I've asked around outside of this forum and I still have yet to hear anything good about Gibson LP Studios compared to these ESPs.
O O

___