Hi,

I bought an Xbox 360 ages ago (mint!) and now have a laptop with a few games that I'd like to play on, but I'd like to use my 360 controller. I'm sure I've read that this is possible but I don't know how. I plugged it in via USB and it seems to have picked that up fine and installed some drivers but whenever I load the games they don't recognise the controller

I'm currently running Vista and I think that might be the problem.

Any help???
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
god damn it!! Oh well cheers for your help... TO EBAY!!
Quote:
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
That sir is an awesome word!
Quote:

Quote by saphrax
The word defenestrate means "to throw out of a window".

There ya go, that's my word for the day!

Defenestration, from the Latin de (from; out of) and fenestra (window or opening), is the act of throwing someone or something out of a window.

Awesome man.