haha

'Why don't asians shave?'

haha

Quote by metaldud536
"aren't you a little short for a storm trooper"

NOPE.
americans are ....

Lol Wut?
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" ???
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Why do people put in questions to google? And here I thought that searching for things on the internet only needed a few keywords.
this reminds me of xkcd:

the fact that i have googled similar things about raptors is irrelevant <.<
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
this reminds me of xkcd:

the fact that i have googled similar things about raptors is irrelevant <.<

Quote by AzureNight
Why do people put in questions to google? And here I thought that searching for things on the internet only needed a few keywords.

This is the Google Labs feature. It's like the Google version of Ask Jeeves, minus a pretentious wanker's bitch, but with some actual use thrown in instead.
"what does it mean to be a human"

Haha......proper funny question, ..but kinda wierd at the same time.
Why are all the black kids sitting together in the cafeteria

Wtf? haha
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I HATE it when people at school or something ask questions to Google. It's a freaking search engine.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
I HATE it when people at school or something ask questions to Google. It's a freaking search engine.

Ever think they were searching for the question, hoping somebody else has already asked it somewhere, to find a list of answers?
Quote by saphrax
Ever think they were searching for the question, hoping somebody else has already asked it somewhere, to find a list of answers?

You're going to find you're answer 10x faster if you just type in the key word(s).
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
ROFL. why are all the black kids sitting together at lunch
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by tr3nt

but we personify it by asking questions, fooling ourselves into believing we have engaged in some sort of social interaction for a short while
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy