Not very good quality, but i figured i'd join the ranks of the everybody and their parents who've played this song.

it's on my profile (well, my bands. just go down and click hess project (acoustic), tell me what you think.

i can take harsh, don't hesitate :P
Last edited by dwink1217 at Apr 16, 2008,
Overall I liked it. The guitar was spot on. I like how you made it your own with harmonizing the vocals. For some reason it kinda sounded like you guys were singing really softly and it didn't have as much "energy" (cant think of a better word) than the original.

But overall a good job.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Hey man, that was really cool...I think what soccerRM1 was talking about with the lack of energy is just because youve sung it deeper, with the harmonizing vocals being about the same pitch of the original...to me it sounded a bit weird with vocals that deep, and would sound better a bit higher...but overall, sounded really good
i see what you're saying soccer, it was sung pretty softly actually, but kind of on purpose. (which by the way, theres no guys, just me. i just played the original track, then put one more track with JUST the harmony.

and i see what you mean too haggard. the only problem is that my vocal range is pretty bad. like if you hear ONLY the harmonizing part, my voice kind of "shakes" for lack of a better term. i'm much more comfortable singing low.
Quote by dwink1217
i see what you're saying soccer, it was sung pretty softly actually, but kind of on purpose. (which by the way, theres no guys, just me. i just played the original track, then put one more track with JUST the harmony.

and i see what you mean too haggard. the only problem is that my vocal range is pretty bad. like if you hear ONLY the harmonizing part, my voice kind of "shakes" for lack of a better term. i'm much more comfortable singing low.

yeah man I know where your coming from...having a naturally low speaking voice myself I find it hard to stay on a pitch when singing higher