Dude, i've seen the video and it's cool but we don't take well to advertising here and it seems like that's what you're doing.

And I'd damn well hope the rockerverb can do metal; that's what it's for.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Dude, i've seen the video and it's cool but we don't take well to advertising here and it seems like that's what you're doing.

Actually mate the Rockerverb is not made for metal it is versatile and made for many styles.

Why do you assume I'm advertising? I'm not I'm actually looking for feedback as you will see if you check out my last post here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=839282

I want to make videos that people want to see, and for the record I don't get paid for it. Is there a problem with that?
Quote by SG thrasher
Shut up mate, it's Rob Chappers.

Sounds ace.

I know who it is and I don't care, anyone else would get the same attitude: it sounds like advertising so I warned him we don't take well to it.

Quote by RobChappers
Actually mate the Rockerverb is not made for metal it is versatile and made for many styles.

Why do you assume I'm advertising? I'm not I'm actually looking for feedback as you will see if you check out my last post here:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=839282

I want to make videos that people want to see, and for the record I don't get paid for it. Is there a problem with that?

Well metal, more high gain than the rest of the orange line, whatever.

I assumed you were advertising because I assume that anyone who randomly posts a video for anything aside from their own playing is advertising, I'm sorry I got it wrong and you weren't but whatever I don't much care.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
zomg i just literally found out about your vids like a week ago and damn dude you are great
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I know who it is and I don't care, anyone else would get the same attitude: it sounds like advertising so I warned him we don't take well to it.

I assumed you were advertising because I assume that anyone who randomly posts a video for anything aside from their own playing is advertising, I'm sorry I got it wrong and you weren't but whatever I don't much care.

Do you get loads of people just coming on here and advertising then? Seriously I am fairly new to this... 2 years ago I was marketing frozen food to old people..

Apology accepted, and yes treat me like anyone else, and no I am not advertising.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

It's an amp demo more or less, Gabe posts the tavern ones, It's fine.
Quote by Robchappers
Do you get loads of people just coming on here and advertising then? Seriously I am fairly new to this... 2 years ago I was marketing frozen food to old people..

Apology accepted, and yes treat me like anyone else, and no I am not advertising.

Occaisionally we a rash of people advertising for the same site using fake accounts so I, for one, am quite wary of it; it's cool that you're not just here to advertise, I can imagine that forums like this could be quite likely targets for some corporate marketing scheme.

ZOMG is like the standard OMG (oh my god) but with a Z on the front for some reason I don't understand...internet people are strange sometimes.

It's awesome to have you on the forum though Rob, you're an awesome player

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Occaisionally we a rash of people advertising for the same site using fake accounts so I, for one, am quite wary of it; it's cool that you're not just here to advertise, I can imagine that forums like this could be quite likely targets for some corporate marketing scheme.

ZOMG is like the standard OMG (oh my god) but with a Z on the front for some reason I don't understand...internet people are strange sometimes.

It's awesome to have you on the forum though Rob, you're an awesome player

Thanks man.. ha ha yeah I am fairly anti corporate, which is why I work for myself now..

I am basically here to help out people, and find out what kind of demos they want to see.. so if anyone has any requests just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Jaw-Some

Rob
Quote by Robchappers
Thanks mate... I have to ask what does ZOMG mean??

Sometimes when you try and type OMG in caps really fast, you'll hit Z accidentally, making it ZOMG! Started in online games and stuff lol People thought it was funny so it caught on.
Quote by Steel8909
Sometimes when you try and type OMG in caps really fast, you'll hit Z accidentally, making it ZOMG! Started in online games and stuff lol People thought it was funny so it caught on.

Oh like Pwned! I know about gaming from my years lost to Diablo
hahaha your so awesome
and you have a youtube friend request.
whats the scale your using at 2:28?
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

foolish