okay heres the deal. We were going to play a song for our talent show like we did last year. then play an encore also like last year. Well our guitar, singer, bass, and keyboard all went to different high schools! Well we still play about once every month. well our music teacher just happens to be the person in charge of the show and he dosent know if they can come back! And on top of that we hav one week to get a song because he wanted to hav the try-outs earlier! I dont know if we should play the show where we would play sweet home alabama (which we know) or dont play at all. Wat do you think?
You could ask the school administration for a permission slip allowing them to come on campus to audition.
I think you should dance a merry jig.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I don't think you should subject people to hearing that song.
play sweat home unless you played it last year

if you dont live in alabama it really dont mean much though

but i do so it means alot to us

i think we'll play that if we have one
we'll win * knocks on wood*
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by Showtime1990
If you cant get the group together you can always pull a Zakk Wylde solo.

how to do this: play pinch harmonics every 3rd note, and you will do it!!! o and tune really low too!!!
Quote by saphrax
Play something that everybody knows well, and is a good crowd pleaser.

I Cum Blood seems popular round these places, so I can only assume that for the rest of the world.

+1 the chicks love this one
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by ibanez_2892
sweat home

SWEAT HOME ALABAMA
MAH PERSPIRATION IS SO BLUE
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by guitardude34875
how to do this: play pinch harmonics every 3rd note, and you will do it!!! o and tune really low too!!!

What???

ZW obviously is more imaginative then that.

It goes note, note,pinch, note. note, note, pinch etc...
Quote by saphrax
Play something that everybody knows well, and is a good crowd pleaser.

I Cum Blood seems popular round these places, so I can only assume that for the rest of the world.

+1 on the i cum blood, its quite a nice tune if i say so myself.
top 7 bands to see before i die

sublime (seen)
nirvana (seen 2 times)
the beatles (seen)
jimi hendrix (seen)
bob marley (got tickets)
the doors (buying tickets soon)
frank sinatra
creed (seen 9 times)
ray charles (seen)
Quote by tr00 punx 666
+1 on the i cum blood, its quite a nice tune if i say so myself.

i told this girl I met at the beach that they had a song called that, she nearly died laughing, its a good song, though
Quote by rorythefaggot
SWEAT HOME ALABAMA
MAH PERSPIRATION IS SO BLUE

Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
awww I thought this was going to be a UG talent show.....I was about to show off the fact that I can lick my elbow AND fit a soda can in my mouth.

Im disappointed in you and this thread
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
awww I thought this was going to be a UG talent show.....I was about to show off the fact that I can lick my elbow AND fit a soda can in my mouth.

Im disappointed in you and this thread

Wouldn't the can stop you from sticking your tongue out far enough?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
Wouldn't the can stop you from sticking your tongue out far enough?

Oh **** ..you thought I meant at the same time? God Id be bad ass..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I'm in one of those queer moods, so I'm gonna pick this post apart bluntly.

Quote by fanchierb
okay heres the deal. We were going to play a song for our talent show like we did last year. then play an encore also like last year.

So, you assume you're going to perform so well that an encore will be wanted, even though you haven't got a clue about what you're doing? Fair enough, more power to you. Rock on.

Quote by fanchierb
Well our guitar, singer, bass, and keyboard all went to different high schools! Well we still play about once every month.

That means that you've been playing together for at least a year, and your personal playing skills will have increased naturally anyway. You should already know what kind of stuff you all like to play and should be good enough to play it with relative ease by now.

Quote by fanchierb
well our music teacher just happens to be the person in charge of the show and he dosent know if they can come back!

Bullshit. He's in charge, he knows what can and can't happen. If he doesn't then he shouldn't be the running man.

Quote by fanchierb
And on top of that we hav one week to get a song because he wanted to hav the try-outs earlier! I dont know if we should play the show where we would play sweet home alabama (which we know) or dont play at all. Wat do you think?

If, after a year with a band, that you don't have more than one full song playable at any given time, or even ideas, then you need to wonder if it's going anywhere other than talking about it.
me and my brother played one togther at our school....they let us in
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Quote by Showtime1990
If you cant get the group together you can always pull a Zakk Wylde solo.

I agree, its simple and sounds impressive.
Quote by The Silent Fool
I agree, its simple and sounds impressive.

sounds beeing the key word here, to any non-guitar playing fool it would be, bbut to musicians, its just pinch harmonics and palm muting
Quote by guitardude34875
sounds beeing the key word here, to any non-guitar playing fool it would be, bbut to musicians, its just pinch harmonics and palm muting

But everybody doesn't play the guitar.

So do a ZW solo.

Or just I Cum Blood.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.