Page 1 of 3
i just watched that video and you, sir, are fantastic.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Your videos are great, and hilarious too

I'd quite like to hear what the Thunderverb's like, if you haven't done it already.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
You're very funny. I love how you get all the different camera angles and repeat certain bits

I wish i had money for a Orange
Ahhh. I've been watching your videos for a while. Actually made a comments on a couple of them.

I like your videos as they are. You give a taste of the versatility and show different tones the amps can achieve.

You're videos actually convinced me that the next head I want to get is an Orange.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Your videos are great!

I'd probably like to see the amps demo'd with a variety of guitars, to see how the same settings differ from guitar to guitar.

Keep up the good work!
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
Quote by timi_hendrix
Your videos are great, and hilarious too

I'd quite like to hear what the Thunderverb's like, if you haven't done it already.

Cheers guys I appreciate the nice feedback

I have done a normal straight forward Thunderverb demo, maybe I should do a fun one for a change..

I just got a deal with Zvex so maybe I could do a Thunderverb and Box of Metal vid?
Rowing the rock seas = major win. Very good player too.

The ending licks were great man, good idea on what Orange's sound like
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by StriferDiem
Your videos are great!

I'd probably like to see the amps demo'd with a variety of guitars, to see how the same settings differ from guitar to guitar.

Keep up the good work!

Yeah I have had a few requests for that.. I will probably use a strat, Les Paul and PRS for the new ones.
Quote by Robchappers
Cheers guys I appreciate the nice feedback

I have done a normal straight forward Thunderverb demo, maybe I should do a fun one for a change..

I just got a deal with Zvex so maybe I could do a Thunderverb and Box of Metal vid?

I love your videos
Your such a great player as well - the one where you showed the Tiny Terror at gigging volumes was very helpful I'm intrigued as to what you were hinting at in that other thread about the clean volume of a Tiny Terror.
Oh and if you scored a deal with ZVex i'd really appreciate a Box of Rock demo
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by cmakkidguitar
I love your videos
Your such a great player as well - the one where you showed the Tiny Terror at gigging volumes was very helpful I'm intrigued as to what you were hinting at in that other thread about the clean volume of a Tiny Terror.
Oh and if you scored a deal with ZVex i'd really appreciate a Box of Rock demo

Done deal mate I just got a Box of rock

As for the TT thing.. I would tell ya but I'd have ta kill ya ha ha ha
Rob, I just watched your video of the Tiny Terror Combo, sounds awesome. Do you know how much it will be retailing for in the UK? Wouldn't mind one for bedroom practice and maybe some recording.

P.S. Great videos mate.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by SurfinWithSatch
Rob, I just watched your video of the Tiny Terror Combo, sounds awesome. Do you know how much it will be retailing for in the UK? Wouldn't mind one for bedroom practice and maybe some recording.

P.S. Great videos mate.

Thanks mate, obviously I can't discuss prices etc here , your best bet is to check out the new Orange website which has all the prices on new gear etc.

I don't want to get in trouble for apperaing to advertise
Quote by Robchappers
Done deal mate I just got a Box of rock

As for the TT thing.. I would tell ya but I'd have ta kill ya ha ha ha

Awesome! i look forward to it (the box of rock that is, not my death )
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Quote by Robchappers
Thanks mate, obviously I can't discuss prices etc here , your best bet is to check out the new Orange website which has all the prices on new gear etc.

I don't want to get in trouble for apperaing to advertise

Ahh right haha. Nice one anyway mate.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
With regards to this Tiny Terror 'you'd have to kill me' business
Can you give a rough date about when stuff will be announced?
Cos it really sounds perfect for me if its what it sounds like (a Tiny Terror with more clean headroom) and if so i'd need to hold out on my current amp purchase
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Oh maaaaaaaaaaan.

You are awesome dude! Your Orange demos are shweet! I liked the part were you're like 'The Tiny Terror sounds best like this' and just pin all the knobs!

Do you find the gain a bit fuzzy when you do that though? I was considering one.

A guy I know has one and he replaced the 12AX7s with 12AT7s so it tames the gain a bit.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by cmakkidguitar
With regards to this Tiny Terror 'you'd have to kill me' business
Can you give a rough date about when stuff will be announced?
Cos it really sounds perfect for me if its what it sounds like (a Tiny Terror with more clean headroom) and if so i'd need to hold out on my current amp purchase

Nothing for a good few months yet mate, there is a prototype made that's all I can say
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Oh maaaaaaaaaaan.

You are awesome dude! Your Orange demos are shweet! I liked the part were you're like 'The Tiny Terror sounds best like this' and just pin all the knobs!

Do you find the gain a bit fuzzy when you do that though? I was considering one.

A guy I know has one and he replaced the 12AX7s with 12AT7s so it tames the gain a bit.

Ha ha.. you know that was a joke right?? Although only in terms of the tone.. I have the tone central.. No I find the Gain just right. Try backing off the volume on your guitar to tame the gain a bit (Especially if you have singlecoils)
Quote by Robchappers
Nothing for a good few months yet mate, there is a prototype made that's all I can say

hmm
A few months could give me time to save up for this monster
Ahh well, welcome to UG i guess You've probably made the biggest impact on people in the shortest amount of time i've ever seen, without trolling
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha.. you know that was a joke right?? Although only in terms of the tone.. I have the tone central.. No I find the Gain just right. Try backing off the volume on your guitar to tame the gain a bit (Especially if you have singlecoils)

Jeez! I thought you were serious.

Alright, I'll try it when I end up trying one.

Oh and um...

Mr. Chappers, don't double post. It's against the rules. You can edit your posts!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Oh and um...

Mr. Chappers, don't double post. It's against the rules. You can edit your posts!

Sorry dude I am new to all this... You mean the Rockerverb50 vid right?
Quote by Robchappers
Sorry dude I am new to all this... You mean the Rockerverb50 vid right?

Don't worry about it. I was just playing around. Everybody breaks that rule anyways.

I think it was in the Rockerverb 50 video.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Oh and um...

I can't edit with a quote or it screws up my computer. They're pretty lenient on it unless you triple post all the time or something

EDIT: ^ It was the video showing the Rockerverb, Thunderverb and Tiny Terror at full volume i think....
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Last edited by cmakkidguitar at Apr 16, 2008,
Quote by cmakkidguitar
I can't edit with a quote or it screws up my computer. They're pretty lenient on it unless you triple post all the time or something

EDIT: ^ It was the video showing the Rockerverb, Thunderverb and Tiny Terror at full volume i think....

I wasn't serious anyways.

^ Don't worry about the whole double post thing. Everybody does it anyways.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Robchappers
Oh ok cool..

Wow it's really busy here

It has it's ups and downs that's for sure.

People are crowding here though because they know who you are.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It has it's ups and downs that's for sure.

People are crowding here though because they know who you are.

Ha ha... I am just a hair farmer with the fortune to play for a living, if I can help with any questions then I will.

YOYODUNNO!! I recognise you from Youtube!
yeah I love the Zvex stuff man, I checked out the Fuzzprobe and nearly got shin cramp from playing with it for so long

Where the F is Jinskee?
^ You already know the Orange fanboys then?
Jinskee will come
UG moves pretty fast - prepare to lose all social life you ever had
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Jinskee is probably around somewhere, just PM him or something.

I like the Zvex Super hard-on or whatever it's called. The one with the two Super Dupers. It's a great boost.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Jinskee is probably around somewhere, just PM him or something.

I like the Zvex Super hard-on or whatever it's called. The one with the two Super Dupers. It's a great boost.

Oh yeah I saw that one but the name really puts me off it... It's probably great though. I use the MXR MC401 boost which is solid gold genius
Quote by Robchappers
Oh yeah I saw that one but the name really puts me off it... It's probably great though. I use the MXR MC401 boost which is solid gold genius

Yeah, the name is quite... Well... Let's just leave it at that.

Right now I have a Retrosonic boost. It's grand. One of the most transparant boosts I've ever used.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah, the name is quite... Well... Let's just leave it at that.

Right now I have a Retrosonic boost. It's grand. One of the most transparant boosts I've ever used.

I know them they are canadian aren't they? I got married in canada!

Have you tried the 808?
Quote by Robchappers
I know them they are canadian aren't they? I got married in canada!

Have you tried the 808?

Yes they are.

You got married over here? Yeah, Igloos, hockey and beer are quite romantic if I do say so myself eh?

I have tried the 808 screamer. It's much like an Ibanez but a lot more transparant and you don't lose any bass.

The Deluxe Drive is godly though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 3