that was a cool live performance on jimmy kimmel, poor mick looks like he's already dead, cept his hands flyin all over his guitar!

the single is F**kin badass I can't wait to get the cd!
I agree with Lio_Nightrain, the single is badass. I was just rocking the Dr. Feelgood album this morning and lets just say I about blew the speakers out of my 93 Cutlass Supreme. I cant wait to see them this summer, it's just unfortinate that they are touring with Buckchery, Trapt, and Papa Roach, those guys succckkkkk!
The single's pretty sweet. Just wish Vince could lose some weight and get back to singing all the words to songs. I would love to see them but I can't make the closest show here cause of school
Ya I'm really pissed about the other bands on the bill, sept sixx am, n' I don't really mind Buckchery, but the others JUST DON'T BELONG THERE!!!

n' on to Vince.... I really do wish he would get n' shape, sh*t Axl did it, but Vince, will always be Vince, so I wasnt really expecting to be blown away by his vocals, I just Really liked the new song, and the way the band was reacting off each other! its the old Crue again!!!

-Lio
I really liked the new song, not as much as their old stuff, but it´s worth buying! Too bad the video isn´t as good as the song.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
The lyrics were alright. Mick's playing sounds like he has gotten better. It sounds and feels like Motley Crue though. No one listens for the lyrics anyway.

Quote by Captin_Awesum
The single's pretty sweet. Just wish Vince could lose some weight and get back to singing all the words to songs. I would love to see them but I can't make the closest show here cause of school

When did Vince ever sing all the words?
I really like the new sound on this - The band sound solid, it's a good rhythm to it, and it's great to see Mick still tearing it up like it was still 1989. And like a true rock song, the louder it is, the better . Okay, so maybe the bands that're on Cruefest aren't the best selection, but tbh none of them are the main attraction, are they? (And also, 2 of them - Buckcherry and sixx:am are on Nikki's Label. Go figure). I used to like Papa Roach, never heard of trapt, buckcherry are good for a drunken sing-a-long, and sixx:am have a few decent numbers.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
I think that Sixx A.M. does have some deicent songs;however, it would 100 times more badass if Nikki would have brought the ****ing Brides of Destruction instead!
^ I most whole-heartedly agree. however, brides don't sell books... What's happened to that band these days anyway?
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Its a good song, lets just hope the album follows the same direction. I have tix for the Cruefest Really just to see Crue though. I will watch the other bands but imagine if they had bands like Ratt, W.A.S.P., L.A. GUNS, Great White, ect. support them. Keep Rockin Crue.
i thinks its gd the crue r takin newer bands wit them on crue fest cuase they,ll pik up younger audiences
Quote by Night_Train87
I think that Sixx A.M. does have some deicent songs;however, it would 100 times more badass if Nikki would have brought the ****ing Brides of Destruction instead!

Would be kinda tough since they don't exactly exist anymore. The singer London somethingorother is now in a band with George Lynch called the 'Souls Of We'. And Traci Guns is doing his own version of L.A. Guns now with the original singer they had before Phil Lewis.